Do Brian Atwood Shoes Run Small, True to Size, or Large?

-coquelicot-

Dec 10, 2006
There's a pair of Brian Atwoods on sale, but unfortunately, they're only available in size 38/8. Normally, I wear a 7 to 7.5 in Prada shoes, and a 7.5 to 8 in everything else. I usually buy my shoes in size 37.5 or 7.5 while shopping online, just to be safe.

Can anyone tell me if Brian Atwood shoes run small or large? Would I be ok ordering a 1/2 size up from my usual size?

Actually I just bought my very first pair of Brian Atwood shoes just a few weeks ago in a size 9 because I too was not familiar with the sizing...I normally wear an 8.5 and found the 9 to fit just right...so I would go up half a size just to be on the safe side so they dont appear too small...

Brian Atwood has some of the most beautiful shoes on the planet:yes: could you post a picture of the shoes that you are interested in getting on here? Here is my only pair that I have but I am going to get several more, I showed the side view as well as a front view so you can see how they do fit...there is about an 1/2 inch to almost an inch space from my heel to the end of the shoe..so I would say true to size but if you want a little space then definitely size up a 1/2 size..

brianatwood1wj9.jpg

brianatwood2bc8.jpg

I only one pair of Atwoods and they ran a bit big for me. I usually wear 6 or 6.5 in Choos and manolos so I ordered a 6 in Atwood. They are too big so I have to put insoles in both shoes.