Do any of you have TWO of the same pair of shoes??

i haven't ever done that, but i have wished i could! usually i don't figure out a shoe is a true favorite until it's too late to buy a backup, and i have to deal with taking the shoes to the cobbler for sprucing up all the time.

I do.

And I wanted to buy another pair of the over-the-knee black boots I have, but they sold out before I could. I am upset about this because I have had them for years and they look too beat up now.

I think it is a good idea when the shoes are classic and something you wear all the time.

i did/do...
i bought two pair of mary janes of CL..one in red and one in nude.
recently i bought a pair of marni..and another pair though looks different style but they have the exact same toe box which is narrow that fits my feet.

Absolutely, but not the exact same style AND color. I have lots of shoes in the exact same style and different color though... it borders on a bit ridiculous. :P I have multiples of Chanel ballet flats (patent and leather/patent), CL VPs (grey metallic, rose gold metallic, black patent, etc.), decolletes (camel patent, red glittart, black patent), simple 100s (camel leather, bubblegum pink patent), Declics (electric blue suede and magenta suede), YSL Tribute sandals (black patent, black suede/gold trim, luggage, and navy patent), etc. etc. To me, if I love the shoe, having it in a different color almost makes it a different shoe all together... and hey, if it ain't broke... :P

I bought a dupe pair of my favorite boots. they are so comfortable and I get compliments on them. when I bought the second pair, the original pair had some ware on the soles. now they're wearing more. I'm considering buying a third pair. maybe a bit crazy but I can get them for a low price.

When my gucci ace pearl started looking a bit worn, I bought a second pair - the same pair. I am blessing my good decision, because recently I had to chuck the original pair away and those pearl ace sneakers are not available in store any longer.

Reactions: sdkitty
Not exactly, but I have two pairs of the Margiela Tabi trainers. One from a few years ago and one after the latest redesign. I'm not fond of the latter; it's much more chunky with a wider toebox.

I would definitely buy more of the Tabi ballet flats in other colours.

i have duplicate exact pairs of lug sole platform booties, and will consider a third pair. it's my UHG shoes.

also have same espadrilles in 3 colors, each with its own backup.