~ ~ ~ dlynn's ALMA BB/Pomme! ~ ~ ~

dlynn

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
~ ~ ~ Okay, so I did not even know that they were remaking the BB ALMA in Pomme, but on BLACK FRIDAY I was in NYC at the LV inside of Macy's on 34th ST. I walk in and there it is up high on a shelf with the ALMA MM in Pomme. They told me that they had received it on Wed. before Thanksgiving Day and they did not know they were getting one. Usually this info would have leaked out, but I have not been on TPF recently. Did anyone else know???
I was told that they did make a limited supply for the holidays. I did purchase it even though I had told myself before that the BB was too small. It is gorgeous! I missed out on the pomme BB the first time, so I did not even think twice about purchasing this one. Sorry I do not have pictures yet. It is being shipped and should arrive by the end of the week. I went to all the LVs after this trip and never saw anymore in Pomme. So, if anyone else wants one, you may be lucky enough to find one...
Pictures will follow soon ~

Congratulations on your Pomme score! Sounds like it was meant to be - congratulations on your new sweet treat. I'll be back to check out your pics. It will be a great addition to your collection.

Congrats Dlynn! I called the 866 number to track one down and there is nothing else anywhere, so it it such a lucky find for you!

Still kicking myself for not getting this when it was released. I was at a store when this came out, I bought a speedy instead, go figure. Hindsight is always 20/20....