***DIY Collier de Chien, Lindy 26, dip dyes & updates from the World of H...

attachment.php

Très fascinant! I don't really know how to wear this but I need one! :sneaky:

Someone has got to make a CDC and do some modelling pics asap!

I printed it on an A4-size paper.

3795920416_90947bf75f.jpg

Close-up:

3795920338_7f5aedbf47.jpg

Backside. As you can see, I'm still missing those pyramid studs for e and f. It's kinda difficult to do.

3795099271_0460bf15fd.jpg

And as they are made of paper, it's also difficult to put on. I asked assistance from a friend.

When my other friends saw it, they were amazed at how beautiful it was and that it was only made of paper. :biggrin:

I don't know if the paper CDC's size correspond to the real one since I have tiny wrists. All I know is that I want a real one someday this size!

Last edited:
WOW!!!
That lindy in the grass. WOW. I want that!!!

Thank you so much for posting this, what fun!
I love the graphic for the necklace, the horse and driver have the funniest expressions!
Like What the heck happened to our ride??

I printed it on an A4-size paper.

3795920416_90947bf75f.jpg

Close-up:

3795920338_7f5aedbf47.jpg

Backside. As you can see, I'm still missing those pyramid studs for e and f. It's kinda difficult to do.

3795099271_0460bf15fd.jpg

And as they are made of paper, it's also difficult to put on. I asked assistance from a friend.

When my other friends saw it, they were amazed at how beautiful it was and that it was only made of paper. :biggrin:

I don't know if the paper CDC's size correspond to the real one since I have tiny wrists. All I know is that I want a real one someday this size!

I love it! It's a allanrvj/Hermes collaboration.

I love this thread too - my mouth is watering;)

i made one too! but it was challenging, but i took my time because i wanted it to look nice, now i know what to alter when i make one of the ones with color.. overall, this was pretty fun! sorry the pictures are blurry, my dad's slr cam. has no battery..

Attachments

• CIMG4898.jpg
    CIMG4898.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 276
  • CIMG4899.jpg
    CIMG4899.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 276