Distressed Calfskin Miss Dior

Thank you both! Still waiting for the shoes to arrive...

Meanwhile look who just stopped by. Miss Dior found a new friend!

Violet Lady
View attachment 2665813View attachment 2665814
Woohoo.....that must a pinch on the bank account. :smile: beautiful , gorgeous LD.
Have u started using it yet? Do you comfortable using it? Coz I feel kinda stress when I'm using my large LD. I feel I will knock into something coz it's so boxy on the sides.

Woohoo.....that must a pinch on the bank account. :smile: beautiful , gorgeous LD.

Have u started using it yet? Do you comfortable using it? Coz I feel kinda stress when I'm using my large LD. I feel I will knock into something coz it's so boxy on the sides.

My LD was delivered 2 days ago so I have not had a chance to take it out for a spin. I would have much preferred a medium size actually but the violet was only available in the large. I couldn't find a medium in a color that would tempt me and so I went with the large. I figured it's in a dark color anyway. I wouldn't get a large in a light color. That's for sure.

How often do you take out your large LD and on what occasion? What color do you have it in and how is it holding up so far?

I'm very new to Dior so I'm curious to see how Dior bag ages with use, especially the lamb. Been more of a Chanel gal. I've definitely been cautious using Chanel lamb. I must say I do not like the feeling when I stress out over using a bag. It really should not take precedence over having pleasure and enjoyment in using a bag.

My LD was delivered 2 days ago so I have not had a chance to take it out for a spin. I would have much preferred a medium size actually but the violet was only available in the large. I couldn't find a medium in a color that would tempt me and so I went with the large. I figured it's in a dark color anyway. I wouldn't get a large in a light color. That's for sure.

How often do you take out your large LD and on what occasion? What color do you have it in and how is it holding up so far?

I'm very new to Dior so I'm curious to see how Dior bag ages with use, especially the lamb. Been more of a Chanel gal. I've definitely been cautious using Chanel lamb. I must say I do not like the feeling when I stress out over using a bag. It really should not take precedence over having pleasure and enjoyment in using a bag.
So you mean you paid over the phone and had them delivered. That's good. I've taken my LD only twice out so far. It's a large red patent. Too afraid to use lambskin. Not for special occasion or work, just window shopping alone without kids. I must say although dior's quality is good but I had to choose between 3 bags to get a 95% perfect one. Handles not aligned evenly, one side of the bag is softer than the other side and the stitching of the inside pocket was inside out. It's horrible. Hopefully ur LD is perfect. The structure of their lambskin LD does varies. Some are more studier and some are softer on the sides.

So you mean you paid over the phone and had them delivered. That's good. I've taken my LD only twice out so far. It's a large red patent. Too afraid to use lambskin. Not for special occasion or work, just window shopping alone without kids. I must say although dior's quality is good but I had to choose between 3 bags to get a 95% perfect one. Handles not aligned evenly, one side of the bag is softer than the other side and the stitching of the inside pocket was inside out. It's horrible. Hopefully ur LD is perfect. The structure of their lambskin LD does varies. Some are more studier and some are softer on the sides.

Luckily the bag I got did not have any of these issues! It still had all the plastic protective film over all the metal hardware. Good to know. I'll make sure to pay attention to those details next time.

I love lambskin! I used to be frightful of lambskin but now I understand the nature of the beast! Having now owned a few lamb bags, I've finally gotten over that hurdle that everyone seems to go through when owning a lambskin bag. I'm now just able to enjoy using my bags. Now lambskin in a light color is still a bit of a challenge!

Your red patent LD is to die for! It is a lovely addition to any purse collection.

I would be taking that gorgeous LD out everywhere! That color is way too pretty to not take out for errands, mall strolls, picnics, to the theatre, to dinner, to anywhere!

Think of the large size as more canvas for that stunning color! Please, oh please, take this gorgeous bag out for some spins!