Distance Sale

For distance sale, do they only accept wire transfer? I emailed them a long time ago, and that’s what I have been told. Wondering if things have changed? I’ll be interested in buying a bag if they take credit card. Wire transfer is just too much hassle to set up.
Where are you located? In the US my SA has sent me a link for credit card (MC/visa) payment. If Amex, she would take it over the phone.

Where are you located? In the US my SA has sent me a link for credit card (MC/visa) payment. If Amex, she would take it over the phone.
I am in Canada. I don’t want to set up wire transfer and take up all those extra cost just for a bag. I got other bags to use that I am not desperate to buy a Goyard lol. If they take Visa, then I’ll consider.

How did you place an order ?? Do they ship to Germany and how did you pay?

I did have multiple bags shipped to me in Germany, but it was over a year ago since the last one so I don’t know if things have changed.

I used their distant sales form (they will ship to countries that have no Goyard boutiques): https://www.goyard.com/eu_en/distant-sales

And I do have to mention, I had a few bags sent to me, but had many, many unanswered email requests as well so there is no guarantee they will respond.

I paid with bank transfer, but the last time they sent a form, credit card was an option.

Reactions: amajoh
I’m also in DC (moved here from NYC- and to add, that was good in terms of no tax on goyards anymore!). I just send an email and ask for a certain bag and they send a form back for you to fill out and sign and then they ship it out shortly after. I’ve bought about 5 goyard bags that way after moving to the DMV area.

Looks like there’s no purchase limit in the US? In europe it’s only 2 bags, 3 small leather goods per year

I did have multiple bags shipped to me in Germany, but it was over a year ago since the last one so I don’t know if things have changed.

I used their distant sales form (they will ship to countries that have no Goyard boutiques): https://www.goyard.com/eu_en/distant-sales

And I do have to mention, I had a few bags sent to me, but had many, many unanswered email requests as well so there is no guarantee they will respond.

I paid with bank transfer, but the last time they sent a form, credit card was an option.
How long Did they respond your email inquiry?

Hey everyone! Looking for some advice. I am located in NJ and interested in purchasing a Belvedere PM. I called up Bergdorf Goodman NY and they said they haven’t had a back in months.

Is the Belvedere hard to find right now? What’s the best way to get my hands on one? Thank you!!

Just got my first Goyard! Distance sale from the Miami store. I really wanted the Cap Vert in pink but was told those were sold out. I still wanted a pink piece though, so I went with this!
View attachment 5689121
Hi MrsSlocomb, I like your pink tote and also ordered an anjou mini in yellow recently from the Miami boutique. Kindly wonder if they sent a paper receipt with the package? I've been told that no receipt for a distant sale.