dissapointed.....

So my sis-in-law and I were @ Nordies last night and I was showing her the large carly that I wanted and asked her how it looked on me...She said it ate me up because i'm so short and the bag is so big :sad: I love the length of the large (I think the medium is "too short", I like bags that hang @ my hips) So...i'm in a dilema...Should I get the large or does Coach make a bag similar that doesn't look so big?

Should I get the large or does Coach make a bag similar that doesn't look so big?

Get what you love! That's why I try shop alone so that I don't have nay-sayers to talk me out of stuff. I've said "I'm only 5'2" on a good day!" (that's with a good pair of shoes!), so who cares how big the bag is! If you love it - get it! :tup:

get what YOU like. who cares if someone sees you and thinks "oh i dont like that bag on her" or "i dont like that bag period"... too bad! because i know that when you love your purse, you feel awesome with it on =D

but get what you want. thats why i hate bringing my boyfriend into coach sometimes. last week i tried on the ergo large hobos, and he asked me "that's WAYY too big. what are you going to put in it?" or i tried on the patent leather and he thought i was crazy cause it was shiny.

sorry for the long response, but i LOVE big bags! get it! =P

Not everyone loves big bags. Actually, only true bag lovers and moms like big bags. Most others carry little tiny bags. So I wouldn't take what she said too seriously. She may not know what the carly is supposed to look like on someone. A lot of people make fun of me for wearing huge bags...but I don't care much....caz I love carrying around all of my junk...lol..just get what you love!

Edit: by the way, I have a medium carly, and I love her, and she is well loved, however I'm not going to lie, I was a little disappointed in how small it was. I was hoping it would be a little bigger. But it's still a gorgeous bag..

I've enclosed a pic of me with the medium carly so you have an idea of how big it is...I'm 5'2" and not even gonna tell you my weight (haha).

Attachments

• Picture 404.jpg
    Picture 404.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture 405.jpg
    Picture 405.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 37
Edit: by the way, I have a medium carly, and I love her, and she is well loved, however I'm not going to lie, I was a little disappointed in how small it was. I was hoping it would be a little bigger. But it's still a gorgeous bag..

I've enclosed a pic of me with the medium carly so you have an idea of how big it is...I'm 5'2" and not even gonna tell you my weight (haha).

I agree with you on this. The medium is closer to what I like than the large but I wish the medium was a little bigger. But I tried the large and it was *too* big. I need a medium-plus sized Carly (or a small-large). But I dig my medium all the same. And I have gotten tons of compliments on her since I've been using her.:yes:

yeah I think i'm going to wait til November (my bday + a coach store is coming into the mall :biggrin:) Right now my nordies just has the khaki/black combo and I want the black. :smile:

thanks for the opinions ladies :biggrin: