Disney's New 'Enchanted' Movie Staring Patrick Dempsey and Amy Adams!

Jan 23, 2006
enchantedpic.jpg
enchanted-disney-01.jpg

The Plot Outline: A classic Disney fairytale collides with modern-day New York City in a story about a fairytale princess (Amy Adams) from the past who is thrust into present-day by an evil queen (Susan Sarandon). Soon after her arrival, Princess Giselle begins to change her views on life and love after meeting a handsome lawyer (Patrick Dempsey). Can a storybook view of romance survive in the real world?

This movie looks absolutely darling. Mix old school Disney with Patrick Dempsey and I'm sure more than magic will ensue! You've got every girl's fantasy on every level. I love how Disney has ebraced the cheeky attitude that has served other animated movies so well (think Shrek!). Disney decided to embrace the way of the future with entertainment that speaks to both kids and adults and I have a feeling will do very well come opening week on Enchanted. It's so refreshing and nice to see a movie like this being made!

Actually Patrick already have a history with Disney.
A long, long time ago.....ookay I was like 10 or so there was this movie calles Can't buy me Love. I loved it!!
Anyone remember this movie??