Disney x Coach - Outlet Edition Spring 2017

I could go for a nice Coach trunk to store my bags. Much classier than my current system....what current system???
:giggle:

PS. I'll bet they ARE nice!
Honestly, I don't know if they even had keys for the locks. Being display pieces they probably aren't built well enough to be anything other than display pieces......but they still looked great, black leather with gunmetal hardware.

Reactions: K.E.W.
I have a very large key fob for a Land Rover LR3.......no other key pouch has been able to fit it but this one does. I have that key plus only 2 other smaller keys inside so I hope that helps. Obviously it depends on how many keys you need to carry and the size of each one. This case does seem to be a bit more flexible than many others that I've tried so I'm happy to have found it.
Thanks for the feedback, I think I may go back to my outlet and see if they have one left.

Last edited:
I went on an unplanned trip to Citadel Outlets yesterday and they still had some key Mickey pieces and several of the less desirable ones (like the small cosmetic pouches, there were still a lot. At one point I had two in my hands then put them back). I ended up getting two Mickey wristlets (and two non Disney purses) .

Attachments

• IMG_8692.JPG
    IMG_8692.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 303
Then today, the envelope key pouch from the online Outlet finally came! It took a week!!!

So, I noticed the yellow flap envelope key pouch and the yellow wristlet aren't the same shade of yellow. Is it intentional that they made them different?

Attachments

• IMG_8690.JPG
    IMG_8690.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_8691.JPG
    IMG_8691.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_8693.JPG
    IMG_8693.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 317
Then today, the envelope key pouch from the online Outlet finally came! It took a week!!!

So, I noticed the yellow flap envelope key pouch and the yellow wristlet aren't the same shade of yellow. Is it intentional that they made them different?
The key pouch is from the full price line. The wristlet is factory.

I have the key pouch from last year's release and love it. Good find!