Discounts at Cartier, Van Cleef, etc...

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Just curious--on NON-watch jewelry, have any of you received discounts (and how much if you dont mind sharing) at places like Cartier or Van Cleef....

I know in watches Cartier can be a bit more competitive since other places like Saks and jewelry stores sell Cartier watches but since you can only get their jewelry at Cartier boutiques or Van Cleef pieces at Van Cleef only...they arent usually as generous with the discount...

With Cartier the best I have received is 5% off on items like the panther bracelet, the love bracelet, etc...(they offered 15% off on their watches like the ballon bleu)

With Van Cleef the best I have heard is 10% off on the alhambra pieces though often times they try not to give any since thats their "classic piece"??

I shop with Cartier Mclean, VA and also at VC&A Chevy Chase, MD.

Message me if you guys want my SAs info...I also have an SA at Saks Chevy Chase, MD for watches since they dont carry Cartier jewelry etc outside of Cartier boutiques...I get it from the Cartier stores but for watches and what Saks DOES have, I prefer to buy there and get EGC or triple points etc and they also discount very well on watches :smile:

I think it all depends on where you are buying from, a boutique or authorized retailer .... I found some reatailers give more than boutiques do.....Another important factor is how MAJOR is the purchase and we should keep in mind that each jewelry house has its own policy regarding discounts