Discount codes/Gift Certificates

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
The code is only a dollar, so you won't lose a lot if it's not helpful, but you can also try a search on google or yahoo for the same code. ( I find a lot of codes this way) The second auction is a big risk because not only they are expensive but the seller have no feedback and also I'm not sure how they work. For my vacation deals I normally go thru a vacation package thru priceline, cheaptickets or hotels.com. You can also give them a try. :tup:

I have bought gift cards and sold gift cards a few times Bought one for $750 and one for 400 . I have also bought a delta travel voucher. Worked ok. I was a little scared but I always choose the gift cards from people with 2,000
Paypal protection. One time I did sell a gift card and this person emails me and says the person just won her auction and a few others and made nonreceipt claims through paypal becuase the listing stated free ship and he knew they would send without delivery confirm. He had private feedback. I shipped it to him with delivery confirmation. Never heard anything felt good knowing he thought he was going to get it for free and I sent with deliv confirm so he could not.