Discontinuing Multicolor Line?

*patina*

Jan 8, 2007
Is it true that LV might be discontinuing their Multicolore line? I heard from two people in the last month that they were told at their local LV boutique that the Multicolore line might be discontinued... Anyone else have heard of this? :shrugs:

I think this has been a rumor for quite some time. MC was originally supposd to be a limited run line, but due to the popularity, they kept it around.
Another rumor was that elux would stop selling MC at some point, but they haven't so I guess that won't be happening either.
I really don't know why they'd discontinue it so soon, since it seems like they keep coming out with a new piece or two each season.
I haven't heard anything about it...but maybe someone else has.

oh it's *patina*!! you're on my fav sellers list on ebay! hehehe.. and you're in my area too! wow it's like a celeb sighting. haha.

to answer your question: no mc is not discontinued.. certain models yes, but not the line in itself.

oh it's *patina*!! you're on my fav sellers list on ebay! hehehe.. and you're in my area too! wow it's like a celeb sighting. haha.

to answer your question: no mc is not discontinued.. certain models yes, but not the line in itself.
Oh, thanks frozen!! I feel so special that someone knows me on this thing!
I actually just discovered this site today!!
Perhaps we should do an OC LV lovers happy hour... :wlae: