disappointed ... =(

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
got my turks pomp today ... it was originally scheduled to arrive friday but didn't so i was waiting w/great anticipation for the arrival today ... totally bummed ... :hrmm: the front zipper seems a bit sticky and the front pocket had a slight crease?? played w/the zipper and thought *maybe* it could loosen up and *maybe* the crease will relax ... but while i was just looking over the rest i noticed that the back zipper was broken :shucks:... it won't even run at all and there's a gap where the zipper is "open" close to the end before the actual zipper ... boo ... boo ... boo ... :sad:

That is a shame, but did you contact CS or maybe PM Toni before posting? She's been REALLY good about helping out and making sure everyone has a good experience.

my ups arrives around 5 and i'm in cali so no i didn't try to contact cs/toni yet ... figured i'd have to wait til morning tho i guess i could send toni a pm now ... i just posted b/c i was so excited and then so bummed, kwim? i'm sure toni will take care of it but i just didn't expect any issues ...

Aw I'm sorry AtelierPax. I know what you mean when you're all excited about things and they come and they're not what you wanted. I hope they can ship you out a new one soon.

thanks for empathizing moth ... fwiw, the color is fantastic! it's deeper and more teal than i imagined/viewed on screen but definitely beautiful and rich ... just had a rough week and was looking for a patch of sunshine .... lots of positives really, just bummed that this somehow got past quality control ... lol

atelier- my atlantic back zipper was like that, but it was only because it was brand new. i pulled the zipper track apart (the part to the left of the zipper) and then pulled the zipper to the left where it closes and it now works fine...
i think that it just wasn't zipped shut when it was put together and if you do ^^ that, then it *should* work...hope that works for you!!

hmmm not sure what you mean ginamae? mine looks like this right now and i can't move the zipper?
DSC_0163.jpg

Hmmmm, my BL arrived like that, but I was able to move the zipper and get it to work. Dont PM Toni about this. She does not want any CS issues to be PMed to her since that is not really her thing. I would email CS and call. I hope you can fix it! It really is gorgeous! If you cant I am sure they can do a quick fix for you. I know its frustrating since you had been waiting and were so excited.

Hmmmm, my BL arrived like that, but I was able to move the zipper and get it to work. Dont PM Toni about this. She does not want any CS issues to be PMed to her since that is not really her thing. I would email CS and call. I hope you can fix it! It really is gorgeous! If you cant I am sure they can do a quick fix for you. I know its frustrating since you had been waiting and were so excited.

:blush: My bad.

no worries fabae ... toni was super lovely to chat w/regardless ... was able to work the zipper down a little further but still stuck ... unfortunately c/s told me that they don't have any more turks in stock and i'll have to wait til late feb ... am i patient enough for that or should i just go for my second pick - luggage as they have that available ... does anyone have anything luggage? wdyt?

they still have the black and the atlantic if you like any of those? i have the atlantic and its and awesome dark navy...i'm VERY happy with it...also love the black!!
you could get a pomp that is in stock now and preorder the turks for feb...
i think i am also going to preorder the BL and the turks for feb...

i'm actually a bright colored, casual kinda gal ... so turks, luggage and lime spoke most to me ... atlantic could be pretty versatile tho?? hmmm .... here's me trying on turks ..... tho i could stand for the strap to tighten up just a bit more?? idk!

DSC_0170.jpg