Disappointed seeing 3 Fer in person

cak31

Feb 2, 2008
I was thinking about getting a Three Fer this fall to use as a small messenger style for day but was also intrigued by the idea of having the short strap for maybe nights out. I saw it in person today at a Marni store in Orlando and was bummed to see that the short strap is removable by big clips but the long strap is not, at least not in any way I could see. So if I wanted to carry it in the hand by the short straps, the long strap would be hanging there, not the look I wanted for evening. I'm a bit baffled why Tano would even put the removable part for the short strap since it's so short, when using the long strap, the short one just sort of falls to the side and is out of the way. Does anybody else have this bag? Was I missing a way the long one can be removed?

Christy

The only thing I can fathom with the design of this bag is that you are supposed to wad the long strap up and tuck it into the bag when you want to hand carry it. I agree with you, clips should have been used for both straps.

I don't recall that bag off the top of my head but Tano makes so many different styles of messenger bags, I would think (hope) there's one that would suit you. Having to wad up the long strap inside the bag really doesn't make any sense at all.

Another recommendation - try the B. Makowsky Seville Cross-body. Maybe the strap can be tripled. And their grape is TDF...much better than in the photo. Free shipping and return shipping at Endless.