Dirty John

me either
it needs to have an end but I'm kinda sorry it's over
Nothing I've been watching lately has captivated me as this one has. I have enjoyed Victoria on PBS but in a different way. Not really that excited about the return of This Is Us.
I cheated :shocked: so I knew how it ended but the show didn't disappoint!
Anyone watch the true crime Dirty John, on Oxygen, afterward? Absolutely chilling! If you haven't...watch it. All the real women...wives, girlfriends and relatives, that he terrorized FOR YEARS.
Can't wait for This Is Us, either!

I cheated :shocked: so I knew how it ended but the show didn't disappoint!
Anyone watch the true crime Dirty John, on Oxygen, afterward? Absolutely chilling! If you haven't...watch it. All the real women...wives, girlfriends and relatives, that he terrorized FOR YEARS.
Can't wait for This Is Us, either!
I have it DVR'd...going to watch it this week!
Love This is Us too!

Reactions: skyqueen
I love Debra’s fashion!
I ordered the blue, floral blouse she wore in one of the episodes.

On another note, I watched the last episode. The show was creepy but captivating. And Connie Britton did a wonderful job. And her hair is everything!

I love Debra’s fashion!

On another note, I watched the last episode. The show was creepy but captivating. And Connie Britton did a wonderful job. And her hair is everything!
Her hair has it's own instagram or something......but in this show it was blonder instead of her normal gorgeous red

Reactions: fashionmaven999
I love Debra’s fashion!

Britton captured the "little girl lost/damsel in distress" demeanor the real Deborah has. Same voice..............

Reactions: sdkitty
BTW any Justified fans here? actress who played his sister was on that show. Loved Justified.
So that's where I saw her before, I thought maybe Deadwood but thanks. I loved both those shows too. I'm always so happy when I find some good TV; when I worked it was info from co-workers, now it's TPF!:tup:

Reactions: sdkitty
after finishing the series at 11pm I thought I'd enjoy the oxygen one more another day.....I'm interested to see if the daughter in a larger person than the actress who portrayed her

The youngest daughter is very small. In the podcast it was speculated that he chose to kidnap her because she was small and meek and he thought he could easily overcome her. There was speculation as to how she was able to fight off a bodybuilder who towered over her and took testosterone. One theory was that as a dog trainer and groomer she had a lot of upper-body strength from pulling around big dogs. But she claimed it was because she was a fan of zombie movies. She said she always watched carefully how the zombie was killed, how the knife was held, where they were struck because she always feared that she would be attacked some day. There's a quote from the DA who says it was clear she fought ferociously because John's body was in a bad, bad state when it was taken to the morgue.

The youngest daughter is very small. In the podcast it was speculated that he chose to kidnap her because she was small and meek and he thought he could easily overcome her. There was speculation as to how she was able to fight off a bodybuilder who towered over her and took testosterone. One theory was that as a dog trainer and groomer she had a lot of upper-body strength from pulling around big dogs. But she claimed it was because she was a fan of zombie movies. She said she always watched carefully how the zombie was killed, how the knife was held, where they were struck because she always feared that she would be attacked some day. There's a quote from the DA who says it was clear she fought ferociously because John's body was in a bad, bad state when it was taken to the morgue.
I'm so glad she prevailed, the situation could have killed her. Even though I cheated and googled the story, and therefore knew the outcome, I was afraid for her during that scene. Poor baby, to have gone through that.
ETA - I didn't find out until watching that he didn't die during the fight. That mom was asked about taking him off life support, ugh. She made the decision to not be his next of kin, decision maker. That was mind boggling, but the process.