Diorshow or Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Thanks everyone for all your comments. I tried the L'oreal Voluminous but the one I have is a bit clumpy. I don't know if I just got a bad one. Maybe I'll try buying one again and see how it works :smile:

For those ladies who have tried both mascaras which one do you prefer? I'm looking for something for volume and length. And what's the difference between the Diorshow and the Diorshow Blackout? Thanks!

BIG makeup junkie, and i have tried so many, from drug store to really really high end.

hands down, Diorshow. i didn't like Lancome becuase i like my lashes to give and bend. Dior gives me everything and my lashes are soft . i can touch them all day and they won't flake. or feel stiff.

the difference between Dior and Dior Black out, is the blackout is the blackest ever mascara. i have compared wands side by side for ones that "claim" they are really black. Blackout is the blackest Mascara out there.

the darkest black is the best to really make your eyes stand out. i layer my Mascaras. i use two different kinds. but always finish with Dior Black out.

layer with Bobbi Brown or Dior Ionic (love that brush).

I Love Lancome, It gives great length!! Heard great things about Dior, so got it and i actually layer them , Adds AMAZING length and volume . First Lancome, then a coat of Dior