Diorama (pictures only)

My husband got me the Diorama in the pink color for Valentine's Day! I am obsessed- the bag is great wearing crossbody, shoulder strap, or the evening version which you tuck the leather strap around the bottom of the bag and only use the chain. The chain is hollowed out so it's very lightweight. Such a modern glamorous bag that is timeless!

Attachments

• IMG_4771.JPG
    IMG_4771.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 2,395
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I might post these photos I put up on Instagram under my account name (Luv iz Luxury) as it might help some ladies here. I have just brought my first Dior bag - a beautiful Diorama and was contemplating between it and a Chanel Boy. My daughter has the Chanel Boy in the old Medium size and I was able to use that for some of the photos and my own Classic Chanels. I hope this might help some others who may be wondering about the size comparison?

I brought the Diorama in the Medium size. I think the Medium Diorama is perfect as it is between the Chanel Jumbo & Chanel M/L size and much more versatile than the Smaller Diorama that I felt held very little.

I am very happy with my choice as I feel it is fabulous bag and seems more well made than Chanel. Every stitch is simply perfect and you can feel the quality. I am not sure how I feel about the hollow parts in the chain, but I can see it keeps it lighter to have them hollow and therefore less stress on top of the bag which should alleviate any issues of bending that the Chanel Boy does seem to have.

Attachments

• IMG_2140.JPG
    IMG_2140.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 2,326
  • IMG_2167.JPG
    IMG_2167.JPG
    340.6 KB · Views: 2,369
  • IMG_2176.JPG
    IMG_2176.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 2,386
  • IMG_2178.JPG
    IMG_2178.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 2,541
Hello fellow Dior lovers! I had all intentions of getting a Chanel Boy but then I saw this beauty and had to get her instead!!! The craftsmanship and quality and attention to detail for the price, there was no comparison. Plus I feel that it's just so much more unique and eye catching... My new Diorama Azure!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,340