Dioract (dad) sandals question....

fairlady

O.G.
Sep 17, 2006
Hi- I am interested in this sandal
Does anyone know how they run in size and are they comfortable? Opinions on them ? I do love the "dad" sandal trend...Thank you

Hi! I have them and can confirm they run true to size and are very comfortable. I also have the Chanel dad sandals, they run a little big so I went down a half a size. The soles of the Chanel sandals are much harder than the Dioract but I still find them comfortable as well.

Reactions: fairlady
I tried them on at the boutique. TTS with some room at the toe (Like a birkenstock fit which is a bit big)
comfortable. I wear a birkenstock Arizona (valentino and other designer collaborations) and I found these ungainly even for a dad sandal. (I do have a chunky chanel double strap sandal, but not the dad Sandal model. So I passed. JMO though.
I tried a 37 in these. For comparison, I’m a 37 in dior sling backs; 37 Manolo, 37 golden goose; 38 valentino (some models); 37 gucci Mormont loafers; 37.5-38 in a chanel ballet flat depending on year; 38 chanel espadrille; 37.5 brooks running sneaker

Last edited:
Reactions: fairlady
Hi all! My sandals arrived today (I don’t have a dior near me) and I ordered my usual size (38) and they seem big. If my toes sit where they should yne heel strap isn’t firm against my heel. Wondering if I should order the 37 instead or if youre
All wearing the toes lower than the ridge bit?! Do they give and will they only get bigger?

Yes, I said that I passed on these, but I went back and bought the ones with pearls all over. Size 37, same as my Birkenstocks.
very comfy. Probably the most comfy dior shoe I own
Hi! i just bought a pair of dioract sandals tts (35.5) and it seems like the fit is okay. I was wondering if the back strap sits firm with your heel? Mine are a little loose but when i try to shake my foot, the sandal isn't moving which is good. Not sure what to do since there isn't a boutique close by :sad:

Hi. I just bought this sandals recently and started to wear them. But when I walk there’s always a sound coming from my sandals. Did anyone encountered this too when walking?