Dior Tribal stud earrings

Hello!
Could you please let me know what are your thoughts on these earrings on me. As much as I love them I am not sure if they suit me. I have noticed that the earring lift up the ear lobe so much. That is probably happening because of the shape of my ear... I guess? I'm facing a dilemma choosing between these 3 pairs: classic pearl, small pearl(on the picture is grey but in small size) and white with aged gold metal, or to simply let them go if they don't fit my ear shape. What do you think from looking at the pictures?
I would be greatly appreciated for any honest opinions x
PS Please excuse my messy hair and red ears :P

I love the earrings on you. Just the small version is not really mine.. but that's definitely not on you, i just love the normal size more :flowers:

I like the earrings so much, I have three pairs but I feel you are so unsure that for now you should walk away then go back another day then decide. One thing though - I am SHOCKED they let you try them on, in Australia we are not allowed to put any earrings in our ears due to hygiene reasons !!!
I really liked the Pearl Ones on you.
I was also surprised that they let me try them on. The SA used disinfectant tissues after each try on. I asked for a smaller version of tribals(like on the picture) but with white pearl instead. I have just got them today :smile: I think smaller size fits me better. Thank you for sharing your opinion x

I think they all look great. I think the second one looks the most interesting..
I love the earrings on you. Just the small version is not really mine.. but that's definitely not on you, i just love the normal size more :flowers:

Thank you so much :flowers: That is very kind of you! :hbeat:I've got my first pair today (small white pearls) and I am very happy with my purchase :love: This is how they look on me

Attachments

• IMG_8493[1].JPG
    IMG_8493[1].JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 1,903
  • IMG_8502[1].JPG
    IMG_8502[1].JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 2,194
  • IMG_8498[1].JPG
    IMG_8498[1].JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 2,038
Thank you so much :flowers: That is very kind of you! :hbeat:I've got my first pair today (small white pearls) and I am very happy with my purchase :love: This is how they look on me
These look stunning on you !!!!! I am thinking of asking my husband to get me these exact ones for Christmas this year . I have small earlobes like you . Did you end up keeping these ? If so, can you tell me , are these heavy ? Do they get caught in your hair ? Or are they in the way when you talk on a cell phone ? Sorry for all the questions . I live in the US and the nearest boutique that sells these is a far distance . So unfortunately I will not be able to try them on :sad:
Any pros or cons you can share , please do . Thanks ! :smile: