Dior Show mascara

1. How much does it usually cost in the stores? I am trying to buy it online and want to get a good price-thanks!

2. I bought it for $23 a couplemonths ago

3. I bought mine at Sephora and it was $23.

4. I just ordered some from Sephora after all the talk about it in the other thread. It was $23, and that seemed to be the going rate anywhere I saw it online. Can't wait til it gets here!

5. Well-I guess off to Sephora online I go-thanks ladies!

6. it totally makes a difference! shipping on Sephora is $5.95!

7. Congrats! you are going to love it!! :yes:

8. This is the best mascara ever - it is the only one that doesn't give me spider lashes :graucho:

9. totally agree wiv you!! :yes:

dont think theres a mascara around that is better than this one!!

10. i loveeeee diorshow! it's amazing.

11. also try YSL faux cils. better than diorshow, imo. it's amazing. :smile:

12. I agree - love it, too. It's the only one that doesn't clump up on me.

13. Yes! YSL Faux Cils is absolutely the best! I have Dior show & for me, it just doesn't compare.

You don't have to curl your lashes or anything with YSl & just one coat is enough to make my lashes long & perfect looking. Dior Show, for me, isn't so hot, I've had a maybelline I prefered to that.

14. You might wait until Dior has a make-up giveaway...they usually include it in the package. But you have to purchase another Dior item ... make that several. You will love it, though. good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice