Dior Saddle Bag - Which color

Lanymara

O.G.
Sep 15, 2013
Hi there

I‘m contemplating getting a second-hand Dior Saddle bag but have a hard time chosing a color.

I‘m torn between Blush and Black (I know, complete opposites). I don‘t have any bags in these colors, my wardrobe is mostly neutral with blues, beiges, white, and grey tones, my summer dresses are also mostly in the above colors as well as in pink and turquoise tones.

Most of my shows are black or white sneakers.

Which color saddle bag do you get most use out of?

1700498707403.png

1700498780533.png

My vote will always go to a black bag over any other color, but in your case, the blush definitely seems to work better with your wardrobe.

I never buy a black bag if I have another choice. You can always find a decent looking black bag, a color is more tricky. Just my opinion, and I think a LOT of what anyone likes is based on their hair/skin/eye color. Buy what you love and you won't be disappointed.

I have two Dior Saddle Bags, one in Oblique pattern and one in Cloud Blue, and I'm so glad I have them both! This is one bag I don't think shows as well in black, so my vote is the Blush.

I would normally advocate for black (and I personally own the black version), but I think based on your wardrobe of what sounds like lighter-toned neutrals, blush might be more versatile for you. If your neutrals are mostly darker - eg dark blues/navy, deep greys, more wintry-toned colours - then the black is probably more suitable, but it does seem like your wardrobe has more spring-summer tones!

Hi there

I‘m contemplating getting a second-hand Dior Saddle bag but have a hard time chosing a color.

I‘m torn between Blush and Black (I know, complete opposites). I don‘t have any bags in these colors, my wardrobe is mostly neutral with blues, beiges, white, and grey tones, my summer dresses are also mostly in the above colors as well as in pink and turquoise tones.

Most of my shows are black or white sneakers.

Which color saddle bag do you get most use out of?

View attachment 5897840

View attachment 5897841
love the black one