Dior RTW

Would like help with these 2 jackets pls !
Waiting for the plan de paris trench coat but looks like my boutique didn’t order it!
She has this polyester raincoat and cannage jacket that she is holding for me
instead !
Anybody owns these jackets ? Pls do help a sister out and let me know how you like them ?

View attachment 5764735

View attachment 5764736

I love that bomber jacket! Though my husband and I both love bomber jackets so we're kind of biased lol.
But, especially in black, I find the design and silhouette very classic and versatile! :tup:

The polyester raincoat isn't really my style, so no comment :P

• Love
Reactions: am2022
Oh thank you so much for chiming in !
Would you kindly pls show modeling photos of the trench ?
Is it absolutely worth searching high and low for ? :biggrin:

I’m also leaning towards the cannage jacket but only if she can’t get the trench for me !
Thank you :heart:
I prefer the classic black cannage coat. The Plan de Paris print is gorgeous, but the trench is really where it shines for me. I own the trench, myself. Can your SA see if there are any trench jackets left that she can order and transfer in for you? FYI, the trench coat ran a full size big on me.

Yes the cannage jacket is beautiful and between the two - that’s what I told her i will highly likely end up with !
But , really hoping to see modeling photos of the trench ! :heart:
I love that bomber jacket! Though my husband and I both love bomber jackets so we're kind of biased lol.
But, especially in black, I find the design and silhouette very classic and versatile! :tup:

The polyester raincoat isn't really my style, so no comment :P

Reactions: lill_canele
Oh thank you so much for chiming in !
Would you kindly pls show modeling photos of the trench ?
Is it absolutely worth searching high and low for ? :biggrin:

I’m also leaning towards the cannage jacket but only if she can’t get the trench for me !
Thank you :heart:
If she can find it and transfer it in, it's worth it. However, if it's sold out, the cannage is a perfect substitute.

@880 - I think the polyester material is also making me hesitate ! :sad::hrmm::sad:
Here’s the back view - it’s hooded !
But I have to get a plan de paris one way or another - but don’t need another bag but then again this book tote is adorable !:nuts:

The reversible hat is so cute too !

View attachment 5764740

View attachment 5764741

View attachment 5764743
I have the book tote with the matching mitzah and I am in love! My SA didn’t have the trench in stock either. Pls update us if you are able to get your hands on the trench.

• Love
I tried to find reviews and thoughts but could not find anything. How is the Jadior or Dior T shirts in general? I am really interested in Jadior 8 T shirt in black color. It seems so versatile and i would love to pair it with LD bag. Thoughts on it? How is the wear? Does it wash well? Would love any tips on how to maintain it well. TIA!

I tried to find reviews and thoughts but could not find anything. How is the Jadior or Dior T shirts in general? I am really interested in Jadior 8 T shirt in black color. It seems so versatile and i would love to pair it with LD bag. Thoughts on it? How is the wear? Does it wash well? Would love any tips on how to maintain it well. TIA!
I would like to say it's linen mix so not the usual cotton you would expect. I find Dior t-shirts comfortable enough to wear them on long flights and they keep their shape very well. I dry clean them according to Dior instructions and have purchased a few since the current designer took over.

• Insightful
  • Thanks
Reactions: BB8, 880 and luxsal
My quick pop in at 30 Montaigne went on longer as I unexpectedly met my London SA who has recently moved to Paris to continue her role as VIP Client manager. We had a look at A/W 23 which just launched last week, Maison and the store exclusives. The flagship always has amazing RTW pieces to admire. Will go back again for a longer timed appointment with her, as was actually on the way to Hermes GV. ;)

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0343.jpeg

IMG_0341.jpeg

IMG_0347.jpeg

IMG_0342.jpeg

IMG_0340.jpeg

IMG_0351.jpeg

IMG_0350.jpeg

My quick pop in at 30 Montaigne went on longer as I unexpectedly met my London SA who has recently moved to Paris to continue her role as VIP Client manager. We had a look at A/W 23 which just launched last week, Maison and the store exclusives. The flagship always has amazing RTW pieces to admire. Will go back again for a longer timed appointment with her, as was actually on the way to Hermes GV. ;)

View attachment 5778501

View attachment 5778502

View attachment 5778503

View attachment 5778504

View attachment 5778505

View attachment 5778506

View attachment 5778507

View attachment 5778508
Love that pink dress on you! I’ve been resisting going in to try it but I think you’ve sold me!

• Thanks
Reactions: periogirl28
How is the Jadior or Dior T shirts in general?
My favorite t shirt. I bought back ups of this particular one in black. The white one always looked like a rumpled but of Kleenex to me, IDKW.
say it's linen mix so not the usual cotton you would expect. I find Dior t-shirts comfortable enough to wear them on long flights and they keep their shape very well. I dry clean them according to Dior instructions and have purchased a few since the current designer took over.
+1 on all the points above. The linen makes an enormous difference in comfort, and I also wear mine on long flights.

I am a medium shoulder and it was too long and boxy, so I had my tailor shorten it and narrow it.

@am2022 , this seasons polyester didn’t do much for me lol. Of the two trench coats, I preferred the more structured one, and as I mentioned earlier in the season, I prefer more contrast and scale on my prints (at least prints of Paris). Good luck with whatever you decide.

Last edited: