Dior Rebele -i Love This New Line!

Jill said:
^ My wallet is already crying..PHH just gave me the money speech..LOL..he knows I am up to no good....LOL! I will have one of these Dior bags by next week....Mu..ha..ha..ha...ha...

:lol::lol: You're so evil! My DH is turning into a PHH and said no mention of the words: bags, handbags, or purses in our house for another 3 months.

Jill said:
Thats when you cover your ears and go...I CANT HEEAARRR YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: I think that's when I might end up taking the place of your dog and getting his bed. Since the dog wouldn't be using his CC.

You are so bad!! But I love your handbag collection for it. :graucho:

Jill said:
I can't believe it, a Dior bag I'd actually purchase! I love the lack of embellishment - there are several Dior bags I like, but I'm completely turned off by the big CD plaques or the Cs and Ds used to attach the straps. Wow, I think I might have to put one of these babies on my want list! :amuse:

Wow, gone already! I just checked eLux and the other two are still listed, but this one isn't.

p11091358_ph_hero.jpg
ok.this..in a darker color...is SO MINE next week.one more week gals..and PHH will "let" me buy another bag..LOL!..OK..I am lying...he will NEVER know!!!MU...HA!...HA!!...HA!!!