Dior Price Increase

I am sorry! buying luxury bag should be a lovely experience and you have to have such a headache with all the phone calls etc... :sad:
I can only say I bought my Lady Dior in London Bond Street store and they are great over there (SAs) plus the store is enormous they have all colours/sizes whatever you want/dream of so this is def the store to go to. I was there looking at 2-3 bags they were all spotless not a single scratch, SA brought me 2 bags of the same colour and she let me pick and inspect myself so highly recommend this store. Hopefully it will be resolved for you and you will be able to make a return and buy from a store with mail order - keeping my fingers crossed xx
I see. I tried to contact them (bond street) today by phone but have not been able to get through yet :doh: I will try again. But it sounds wonderful that you had the opportunity to pick and inspect. I really wish i could do that too! But yes thank you, i have now just sent the online customer service a loooooong mail were i explain everything and provided them with order numbers and pictures. I thought that it would be good to send them a all and for once mail where i also ask for my case to get to the manager:sad: i will keep my fingers crossed too while waiting to hear their solution.

I see. I tried to contact them (bond street) today by phone but have not been able to get through yet :doh: I will try again. But it sounds wonderful that you had the opportunity to pick and inspect. I really wish i could do that too! But yes thank you, i have now just sent the online customer service a loooooong mail were i explain everything and provided them with order numbers and pictures. I thought that it would be good to send them a all and for once mail where i also ask for my case to get to the manager:sad: i will keep my fingers crossed too while waiting to hear their solution.
Service at Bond Street is excellent - I really hope the management there can come through for you. Having seen what you've experienced with your LD order I am frankly disgusted. That box... words fail me. The endless and repeat scratches on a £5k bag... insulting. Zero respect for the end consumer. I am shocked that Dior could do this as they are renowned for their unmatched customer care. I'm sure the team in London will feel the same way and that they will help you as this reflects very poorly on all of them.

I am really happy that it worked out for you! I would be horrified too, as i heard from people that you cant make an exchange or return in a different country when buying from a store:sad: but i hear what you are saying. Policies should be overruled when you are dealing with defects/quality issues as this is by no means the customers fault. And its really fortunate and amazing that you have such a nice SA who can help you:loveeyes: and as i am writing this to you .. i was thinking if Dior online boutique decide to set me up with a store .. it shouldnt be in London UK .. as they are not a part of EU anymore.. so they cant sent an order to me without me paying taxes right.. i dont know why i already worry about these stuff.. i will not get any answer from customer service until like monday or tuesday .. so ok i will stop wondering for now:facepalm:
Yes its very frustrating. And it really should not be that difficult to buy a bag that you like.

I called customer service today as they said i would get an answer today and i did not. (I actually tried to call dior bond street london first.. but got transfered to online customer service).. So i talked with another person and i told her if i could talk with lets say his name is “J”. As i think it would be easier, because J was the one who helped me make my last order and the one i talked to yesterday to complain about this situation, and he told me he would get back to me today. But you know what.. the person i talked to today told me that i would not get any answer today because J never works in the weekends. So i was just thinking .. are you kidding me. Why tell me you will get back to me buy tomorrow if you know you wont be at work. I feel lied to. But yeah.. the same person who told me my case would be taken extra care of. I dont want to attack anyone personally. But i just feel like a joke as she told me “oh he never works in the weekends”.. :facepalm: I then asked her if she could see my emails and my case, and she looked through it and told me that my case was still open. And i told her i was thinking about exchanging it in a boutique, but she told me she did not think it would be possible.. even though J told me it was possible, but i just had to call the boutique first. I am so confused at this point. She then told me she think it would be easier to make a refund and then the online store would set me up with a SA in a boutique and then they would do a mail order i believe she said so. I dont know how this works .. when you order directly from a store. She told me the SA at a store would be able to make sure my order is in perfect condition before sending it out versa the online warehouse. Even though i think the warehouse should do a better job then. And then we talked about the price increase and i told her i did not have any intention to pay more for this bag ..if i do make a refund and buy through a store they will set me up with, as this purchase have been made before christmas and i never wanted to be in this situatuon with exchanging and returning constantly. So she told me she will send all my mails to their headquarter to decide if i can get the same price if i make a return and buy from a store with mail order.. and just what solution they can give me.:hrmm:

What a mess. I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this crap - it’s definitely not the luxury experience you should have received from the start. I hope that CS gets back to you quickly with a resolution that will make you happy... If you’re able to get set up with a SA from an actual boutique, you should definitely see if a FaceTime/video chat is possible. I know it‘s still not the same as examining it in person, but hopefully between the SA, and what you’re seeing on the video chat, you’ll be able to (finally) snag a good one! I’m not exactly sure how it works with taxes in the EU vs. UK, but I think you‘re right in that it would probably not be favorable to you, as an EU resident… Is there any chance you could get to a boutique in the EU (maybe Germany/The Netherlands/France?) for a reasonable price? Make a little vacation out of it, and get to enjoy the actual Dior experience, and pick out a perfect bag in person?

Reactions: Put
What a mess. I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this crap - it’s definitely not the luxury experience you should have received from the start. I hope that CS gets back to you quickly with a resolution that will make you happy... If you’re able to get set up with a SA from an actual boutique, you should definitely see if a FaceTime/video chat is possible. I know it‘s still not the same as examining it in person, but hopefully between the SA, and what you’re seeing on the video chat, you’ll be able to (finally) snag a good one! I’m not exactly sure how it works with taxes in the EU vs. UK, but I think you‘re right in that it would probably not be favorable to you, as an EU resident… Is there any chance you could get to a boutique in the EU (maybe Germany/The Netherlands/France?) for a reasonable price? Make a little vacation out of it, and get to enjoy the actual Dior experience, and pick out a perfect bag in person?
It really is such a mess, and to be honest i feel so exhausted to be in this situation where there is so much uncertainty. I have been trying to call the boutiques, but its really difficult to get through, i keep get transfered to the online customer service. I do understand that the stores are very busy. But i just dont know what i should do in the meantime while waiting for a solution from the online customer service. I did get a decline from bond street over mail, as they cant take returns from the online store. (i tried to post this a day ago, but i think my posts are being deleted as this is off topic ..) :doh:

• Sad
Reactions: hmn002
Service at Bond Street is excellent - I really hope the management there can come through for you. Having seen what you've experienced with your LD order I am frankly disgusted. That box... words fail me. The endless and repeat scratches on a £5k bag... insulting. Zero respect for the end consumer. I am shocked that Dior could do this as they are renowned for their unmatched customer care. I'm sure the team in London will feel the same way and that they will help you as this reflects very poorly on all of them.
I see, i did reply to your post but my reply was deleted at it was off topic :doh: because this thread is about price increase. But unfortunately Bond street, could not help me as they cant take exchange from online order.

No i bought it on their website. But as this is my 3 bag with a defect, i am thinking about getting an exchange in a Dior store in another country in europe as we dont have any Dior boutique in Denmark where i live. And as the online policy .. you can only do one exchange , after that they will make a refund only. Thats why i am hesitating with making the exchange online as i cant really know if the new bag is spotless. My first order has already been through and exhange and now a refund. And this is my 3. Bag :crybaby:
Wow! Ridiculous! I would double check if you can do an in store boutique EVEN exchange and if you can, absolutely make a trip out to the boutique in the other country and exchange it. I think it will be best if there is a SA there assigned to you upfront that knows what is going on, and can reserve the bag for you, and if it's not in stock in their boutique then they can order the bag for you so it's there when you arrive. I don't know if Dior customer service can get you in touch with an SA to the boutique you are going to, but hopefully they can but part of me thinks they are totally separate from the boutique and may not have the connection to do so. Uuugh. When you decide which country you will be going to, start a new thread on Purseforum asking if anyone has a Dior SA they can share with you. I'm sure someone will come to your aid. If you are coming to the USA I have 2 SAs I can share with you that would be more then happy to help. Both are in California, one in San Diego, CA and one in Costa Mesa, CA. What a nightmare! I just can't believe this is your THIRD exchange and each one was damaged, and now the bag AND the box. Wow. Smh. You paid a lot of money for this bag. It needs to be PERFECT! Just unacceptable. I'm so sorry you are going thru this. Just make sure you have a contact if possible so the bag can be there waiting for you. If not I suppose you can get another color but only if that is what you want as plan B. Also don't forget checking with a preloved Dior Lady bag. Fashionphile is great and has a great return policy. I'm wishing you the best.

Wow! Ridiculous! I would double check if you can do an in store boutique EVEN exchange and if you can, absolutely make a trip out to the boutique in the other country and exchange it. I think it will be best if there is a SA there assigned to you upfront that knows what is going on, and can reserve the bag for you, and if it's not in stock in their boutique then they can order the bag for you so it's there when you arrive. I don't know if Dior customer service can get you in touch with an SA to the boutique you are going to, but hopefully they can but part of me thinks they are totally separate from the boutique and may not have the connection to do so. Uuugh. When you decide which country you will be going to, start a new thread on Purseforum asking if anyone has a Dior SA they can share with you. I'm sure someone will come to your aid. If you are coming to the USA I have 2 SAs I can share with you that would be more then happy to help. Both are in California, one in San Diego, CA and one in Costa Mesa, CA. What a nightmare! I just can't believe this is your THIRD exchange and each one was damaged, and now the bag AND the box. Wow. Smh. You paid a lot of money for this bag. It needs to be PERFECT! Just unacceptable. I'm so sorry you are going thru this. Just make sure you have a contact if possible so the bag can be there waiting for you. If not I suppose you can get another color but only if that is what you want as plan B. Also don't forget checking with a preloved Dior Lady bag. Fashionphile is great and has a great return policy. I'm wishing you the best.

Thank you! Its really nice of you to offer me help, i wish i was in the US :doh:
I have tried to call the boutiques in london and paris.. london bond street told me over a mail that it was not possible. And i cant get hold of the boutiques in paris yet. And today when i talked with another person in customer service that has not been on my case before.. he kept telling me no no no. Like nothing was possible. No exchange or return in store. So i ended the call and called up again and asked for a person i have talked to before. (Two persons has told me my case was been escalated to head quarter or something) last week. And now this new person seems like he does not know anything and keep pushing me to do a refund or exchange over the phone with him. And i was like no? I am waiting for an answer from someone higher up, on how they will handle my case as i already have tried to do this regular exchange/return game with you, and i wont just go through it again. And now i am waiting to talk to anybody who knows my case..

Reactions: Debbie65
Thank you! Its really nice of you to offer me help, i wish i was in the US :doh:
I have tried to call the boutiques in london and paris.. london bond street told me over a mail that it was not possible. And i cant get hold of the boutiques in paris yet. And today when i talked with another person in customer service that has not been on my case before.. he kept telling me no no no. Like nothing was possible. No exchange or return in store. So i ended the call and called up again and asked for a person i have talked to before. (Two persons has told me my case was been escalated to head quarter or something) last week. And now this new person seems like he does not know anything and keep pushing me to do a refund or exchange over the phone with him. And i was like no? I am waiting for an answer from someone higher up, on how they will handle my case as i already have tried to do this regular exchange/return game with you, and i wont just go through it again. And now i am waiting to talk to anybody who knows my case..
I really hope you get your order exchanged with a perfect complete order, in perfect condition, the way it was suppose to arrive the FIRST time. I'm glad you decided to speak to someone higher up vs listening to the one person that wanted you to risk doing another phone exchange for the THIRD time (or will it be 4th?) which may give you the SAME RESULT. He doesn't seem very bright imo to expect you would want to repeat something that has given you a bad result EACH TIME! SMH. It's very tacky of Dior to have even shipped those damaged bags out to you in the first place. They are damaged and should not be sold to clients at the same price a perfect condition bag is sold for. Yes, you really need to speak to someone above the customer service dept. I almost feel at this point, a district manager. One thing (or 2) that you can try in hopes to communicate with a manager that can do what is needed for you is to try venting on Dior's FB page and Instagram page. Seriously, I've heard of people going to IG and FB to vent on a company that didn't get their order right, or perhaps they didn't get their refund, etc etc and usually they got a response quickly as they didn't want bad publicity. Even go to Yelp to Dior.com (if it's on yelp) and vent giving them a bad review and just giving your whole scenario and how you are still waiting for your resolution. No one wants bad publicity. Make sure its for Dior.com however if there isnt a .com then do Dior. Dior does have a Facebook and Instagram site. If you go on Trust Pilot for Dior you'll hear a lot of complaints for Dior.com. it's just unbelievable how poor their service is. I'm so glad I have 2 Dior Boutiques I can physically go to. Dior.com is just gross!

Last edited:
I really hope you get your order exchanged with a perfect complete order, in perfect condition, the way it was suppose to arrive the FIRST time. I'm glad you decided to speak to someone higher up vs listening to the one person that wanted you to risk doing another phone exchange for the THIRD time (or will it be 4th?) which may give you the SAME RESULT. He doesn't seem very bright imo to expect you would want to repeat something that has given you a bad result EACH TIME! SMH. It's very tacky of Dior to have even shipped those damaged bags out to you in the first place. They are damaged and should not be sold to clients at the same price a perfect condition bag is sold for. Yes, you really need to speak to someone above the customer service dept. I almost feel at this point, a district manager. One thing (or 2) that you can try in hopes to communicate with a manager that can do what is needed for you is to try venting on Dior's FB page and Instagram page. Seriously, I've heard of people going to IG and FB to vent on a company that didn't get their order right, or perhaps they didn't get their refund, etc etc and usually they got a response quickly as they didn't want bad publicity. Even go to Yelp to Dior.com (if it's on yelp) and vent giving them a bad review and just giving your whole scenario and how you are still waiting for your resolution. No one wants bad publicity. Make sure its for Dior.com however if there isnt a .com then do Dior. Dior does have a Facebook and Instagram site. If you go on Trust Pilot for Dior you'll hear a lot of complaints for Dior.com. it's just unbelievable how poor their service is. I'm so glad I have 2 Dior Boutiques I can physically go to. Dior.com is just gross!
I do hope they will answer soon, but at this point I feel really mistreated by their CS as they are beginning to hangup on me. You can see on this new thread i have made about this issue. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/dior-online-customer-service-avoiding-me-help.1058420/

You are lucky to have 2 Dior boutique near you ! I cant even get through the phone with any boutiques. I might need to make a new thread to maybe ask if somebody know a SA in paris that can help me answer some questions I have. :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: Debbie65
I do hope they will answer soon, but at this point I feel really mistreated by their CS as they are beginning to hangup on me. You can see on this new thread i have made about this issue. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/dior-online-customer-service-avoiding-me-help.1058420/

You are lucky to have 2 Dior boutique near you ! I cant even get through the phone with any boutiques. I might need to make a new thread to maybe ask if somebody know a SA in paris that can help me answer some questions I have. :sad:
I clicked on the link and saw your new thread. Uuugh. Hanging up on you? This is crazy and really if you decide to return for a refund OR for an exchange, speak to a manager FIRST. A manager needs to be INVOLVED in whatever decision you make. Write the full name of the manager, the date you speak with him and the time. It should not be this difficult to reach a manager and since it IS DIFFICULT, this has red flags up for me! You did 3 exchanges already and all 3 times, a DAMAGED bag was sent to you. 3 damaged bags? 3. That is WAY too much to be " the normal" for a high end brand. If you read reviews for Dior.com you will see exactly how often this type of thing happens. Also now that you want to escalate it to a manager, you hit a brick wall too?!! I am starting to feel you are hitting a brick wall without it getting escalated because THEY (the workers) do not want it escalated as they are doing a scam....not the Dior company BUT the workers that work in shipping. They are probably wanting you to just give up and keep the damaged bag at this point, meaning someone is keeping your new perfect bag and shipping you their used one! Yes, 3 times as it is possible multiple people are in on it. I can't believe there is no manager for Dior.com, there HAS to be and since now they are hanging up on you vs getting a manager on the phone really makes me think they are wanting to prevent the alleged scam from leaking out so they are not investigated and caught. I know I may sound like a conspiracy theorist but the way business is handled at Dior.com makes me think this. All this can't just be just careless workers as it is happening way too much according to online reviews. I'm getting in touch with my SA to see if he can help and give a contact for you. I'm sorry, where are you located again and is it Paris you wanted to do the exchange? I hope he has contact names, email, phone number or SOMETHING to share. I was told Dior and Dior.com are 2 separate entities but I'll ask as it doesn't hurt.

Last edited:
  • Sad