Dior Price Increase

If you’re looking for the tarot mitzah, they are still at USD210 via the fragrances section. I just got the star one! Before Dior realizes the wrong pricing in the system...:biggrin:

View attachment 4776358
Nice! It's a great deal. I got the same mitzah for 190$ (2 price increases ago). Funny thing is, that product was 210$ even when it was just 190$ for the mitzah. I think Dior forgot about that product :P I'm not sure I can justify it for 230$, when other brands (Hermes, LV, Fendi) are priced under 200$. Have to admit, Dior Mitzahs are beautiful:heart:

Last edited:
I'm annoyed. I tried to buy the small book tote before the increase but it was out of stock on the website and the SA I was transferred to said it wasn't available in his store even though it said it was on the website and that he could not order it for me. Well what do you know as soon as the price has increased its suddenly available to buy online. It's like they deliberately hold back stock until the price rise goes through and then they release the stock.

• Angry
Reactions: papertiger
The small book tote I wanted has increased. It was £1950 and is now £2050. So an increase of £100.

Funny thing is that in the notification email it still has the old price of £1950 but when I click on the link it shows £2050. I've asked my SA to see if they can order it for me. I wonder if he will quote me the new or old price?

I'm annoyed. I tried to buy the small book tote before the increase but it was out of stock on the website and the SA I was transferred to said it wasn't available in his store even though it said it was on the website and that he could not order it for me. Well what do you know as soon as the price has increased its suddenly available to buy online. It's like they deliberately hold back stock until the price rise goes through and then they release the stock.

I hope that is not the case as that sounds very suspicious. However, I know that Dior sells out of this style fast but also replenishes it quickly. My friend went to Dior to buy the Saddle Oblique belt bag from the Bloor St flagship and it was sold out already at Yorkdale which she originally wanted to get it from. They had one left at the flagship, but within a day, the SA said a new shipment came in and they received 4 more, which will sell out quickly too.

It could be a coincidence that this happened, that their restock came at this time.

The small book tote I wanted has increased. It was £1950 and is now £2050. So an increase of £100.

Funny thing is that in the notification email it still has the old price of £1950 but when I click on the link it shows £2050. I've asked my SA to see if they can order it for me. I wonder if he will quote me the new or old price?

Your SA will quote the new price. Unless this was ordered and paid for before the increase, the new price is the only price your SA can charge. You can ask to speak to a manager to let them know what happened and see if there is anything that can be done abut the pricing, but don't set your hopes up too high.

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
I took some screenshots of some of the bags (not all) on July 1st so I could compare them with the price increases now. This is for US locations only.

Medium Lady D-Lite was $4,450. Now at $4,500. $50 increase.
Mini Book Tote (Blue Oblique) was $2,200. Now at $2,300. $100 increase.
Small Book Tote (Blue Oblique) was $2,650. Now at $2,750. $100 increase.
Dior Book Tote (Blue Oblique) was $2,750. Now at $2,900. $150 increase.
Small Book Tote (Calfskin) was $2,800. Now at $2,800. No increase.
Small Book tote (Houndstooth) was $2,750. Now at $3,000. $250 increase!
Dior Book Tote (Blue Denim) was $3,000. Now at $3,150. $150 increase.
Saddle Bag (Oblique Jacquard) was $3,350. Now at $3,350. No increase.
Saddle Bag (Oblique Embroidery) was $3,700. Now at $3,700. No increase.
Large Lady Dior (Metallic Gray calfskin) was $5,100. Now at $5,500. $400 increase.
Medium Lady Dior (Metallic Gray calfskin) was $4,700. Now at $5,100. $400 increase.
30 Montaigne Box Bag (Blue Oblique) was $2,950. Now at $3,250. $300 increase.
30 Montaigne Flap Chain (& leather strap) Bag was $3,450. Now at $3,550. $100 increase.
30 Montaigne Black Box Calfskin was $3,550. Now at $3,550. No increase.

It's interesting to see what the best sellers or popular bags are for Dior as those seem to have gotten the biggest increase (assuming they are following the same model for increases as Chanel). Some of the increases seem like small increases and I'm pleasantly surprised to see some bags (small Calfskin Book tote for example) didn't get a price increase at all.

There has been some updates to some of the bags on the UK website.

Mini lady now £3000 from £2650
ABC lady now £3250 from £3000
Medium lady now £3600 from £3300
Large lady now £3900 (I do not know how much it was before)
I was thinking of getting a mini lady but the price has increased %13 which put me off now. It all started with chanel increasing prices..

Guess I should not have trusted the rumours that Dior wouldn't increase their prices in Germany. Made an appointment with my SA three days ago, to look at a My ABCDior Lady Dior, priced at 3.200 Euro. I just looked at the website before heading to the boutique and boom, 3.500 Euro. Duh. Mini Lady Dior went from 2.800 Euro to 3.200. Oh boy. My poor savings.

I saw it too.

I order for a friend a lady dior on Friday, she got it to the „old“ prize.
It arrive on wednesday I was also so in love that I thought it is also a bag for me - so I watch yesturday again and the prize rise 400 €...

so no bag for me...