Dior Outlet

shipping info

the dior outlet will ship any bag to your house from there outlets :yahoo: i called to find out more info

1) shipping is 20 dollars via fed ex
2)shipping is insured
3)your states sales tax will be added on to the price of the bag plus shipping rate!!

There's a Dior Outlet in Cabazon here in California. I live 5-10 minutes away. There's over 150 premium outlets in Cabazon. I got my sunglasses from the Dior outlet over here and the service is great. There's someone to greet you at the door, and he's quite friendly.

I am looking for a few discontinued bags from the Spring/Summer 2004 collection...has anyone seen these at the outlet stores? and if you have, how much were they? Thank you.

Attachments

• diorragga1.jpg
    diorragga1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 395
  • diorhardcore.jpg
    diorhardcore.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 350
hi, i was wondering how heavy are the items discounted at the outlets? because i remember going to the CD outlet in NY when i was very young but my mom was shopping not me. also does anybody know where the outlets in paris and london are? im currently in london but i shall be in paris by december =)

I am looking for a few discontinued bags from the Spring/Summer 2004 collection...has anyone seen these at the outlet stores? and if you have, how much were they? Thank you.

the 1st pic you posted they have at the woodbury common outlet in new york right now i saw it there yesterday but they no longer have the hardcore saddle bag

i dont know the price but you can call the number is 845-928-4602

hi, i was wondering how heavy are the items discounted at the outlets? because i remember going to the CD outlet in NY when i was very young but my mom was shopping not me. also does anybody know where the outlets in paris and london are? im currently in london but i shall be in paris by december =)

now is a great time to go to the outlet in new york they have soo many bags i was there yesterday!! pretty much most of the bags are 50% the retail price

they have all of the trouter bags in diff. colors and sizes
they had the hardcore evening bags with the crystals on them and the ballet line in a few diff colors as well

i am going back in two weeks

I went to the Dior outlet in cabazon this summer....it had a lot of sorta odd RTW, lots of deeply discounted bags, and tons of little accessories. they also had a coupld dior homme items. all in all it wasnt bad, i wanted to buy a rasta messenger for $200...but i had already spent a ton elsewhere in the mall...

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum! I was wondering if the Woodsbury Dior outlet sells Dior Homme items as well.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hi Guys!

I spent my thanxgiving at CA and bought 4 Dior items at Dior outlet! They had great collections .....but they sold out really really fast...
I got the big bowling bag, a tote, a wristlet pouch and credit card holder....I was so happy....;)

I've been to the one in Woodbury, NY. I absolutely loved it! Their prices were AMAZING and the selection wasn't bad at all. I got a $600 Vintage logo tote for $300. I plan on visiting again sometime soon. :smile:

I will try to post pictures today.............some of them were impulse buying (of course).....so if anyone interested in buying ...let me know...

I got the large dior trotter bowling bag, dior girly tote, dior trotter credit card holder, and dior trotter wristlet...