Dior- new Toujours bag…. thoughts?

May 5, 2021
Has anyone had the chance to check this out in person yet? I thought this might be a good practical alternative to the 95.22. This looks more casual and a lot lighter in comparison. Or do we think it is too boring and unimaginative?

A235BF6D-5C41-47E3-B15E-71F60EB996D7.jpeg

That
The bag looks casually simple and probably boring for some, but I think it’s classic tote and doesn’t scream Dior much, i kinda like it. Anybody knows what size in this photo carried by Jisoo Blackpink ? They comes in large , med and small.

View attachment 5823983
Looks like it is a medium. Personally I'm not a fan, only because it's reminiscent of the Panarea that I bought back in 2011 and I much prefer the thinner straps to the latest design of the Toujour. Having said that, the thinner leather straps on the Panarea could be a little uncomfortable if you've got a lot of things in it, making the bag heavy, and it digs a little into your shoulder. The wider straps should be more comfortable, and if you prefer the more relaxed vibe, it could be a good choice

It's been about 9 months since the Toujours bag was launched. I saw it in the store yesterday and I am so close to getting this in the Large size. Any feedback from those of you who have this? What do you guys think about the weight of the bag? How's it wearing so far? Would love to see some mod shots as well! Thank you!

I really love the look and design of this bag. I usually use a Neverfull as a tote for work but I am thinking this might be a lovely alternative! Will hopefully try it on in the store soon.