Dior new pock puchette

missbao

Mar 24, 2010
Hi all experts ( averagejoe)

Dior just told me the new seasons color are in and she told me it's mostly pastel color?

Do any one have any colors?

I am in love with the patent purple ( not the current or past 1 season ) from the past few season and cannot find 1 which can replace the love :sad:

Sorry all please help me to choose
I prefer the patent black but I have a patent beige Wallet which turns sticky :sad:

Attachments

• image-2233028002.jpg
    image-2233028002.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 403
  • image-1936485749.jpg
    image-1936485749.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 395
  • image-2463811285.jpg
    image-2463811285.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 390
  • image-697604815.jpg
    image-697604815.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Red look gorgeous on you! May I ask how tall are you and how much it is? Thanks as I'm planning to purchase one or a dior wallet

Hi

Thanks for the compliment!

I'm about 160cm and this is selling at sgd1800 about Usd 1450
I have just read about patent leather not surviving Well in tropical country...

Oh well... I really like the patent

missbao said:
Hi

Thanks for the compliment!

I'm about 160cm and this is selling at sgd1800 about Usd 1450
I have just read about patent leather not surviving Well in tropical country...

Oh well... I really like the patent

I was in Singapore two weeks ago! And got bitten by a snake at botanical garden lol love tpf. It's amazing u can chat to people around the world :smile:

I went to Dior today and tried it but its too long for me I'm only 156cm in height. I'm thinking getting the wallet of lady Dior in red :smile:

I was in Singapore two weeks ago! And got bitten by a snake at botanical garden lol love tpf. It's amazing u can chat to people around the world :smile:

I went to Dior today and tried it but its too long for me I'm only 156cm in height. I'm thinking getting the wallet of lady Dior in red :smile:

Oh my! I am sorry for that snake's behavior! I hope you are feeling better now and despite that I hope you have a great trip

The pouchette is soooooo pretty! I think you can alter the length professionally !

I am all hearts for black patent but u have experience our weather, I don't know if the patent can survive long :sad:

Gosh! Did you really get bitten by a snake at Singapore botanical garden? I'm scared of snakes but when love their skin for the bags.

Anyway, you could play around with the chain to shorten to the length. Original chain length for cross body sling. Double chain for shoulder carry or do a single round chain for longer length.
I'm slightly shorter than you and so far my Dior pochette serve me well. :smile:

Sorry all please help me to choose
I prefer the patent black but I have a patent beige Wallet which turns sticky :sad:

Go with your 1st instinct. :smile:
Anyway, I think as long as you store the bag in its dustbag, put a felt cloth between the flap closure, it won't be turn sticky.

missbao said:
Oh my! I am sorry for that snake's behavior! I hope you are feeling better now and despite that I hope you have a great trip

The pouchette is soooooo pretty! I think you can alter the length professionally !

I am all hearts for black patent but u have experience our weather, I don't know if the patent can survive long :sad:

Hahaha why are u sorry for! I love Singapore! But I will stay away any green or garden/park! Love the people, food and life style! I'm well now thank you! Glad I can walk again!

I understand the humid! Try to research what u can do to avoid mould developing. Use it regularly, air it, fan?! Let it open space or in a shield box?! Lol now I sound pretty extreme.

soxx said:
Gosh! Did you really get bitten by a snake at Singapore botanical garden? I'm scared of snakes but when love their skin for the bags.

Anyway, you could play around with the chain to shorten to the length. Original chain length for cross body sling. Double chain for shoulder carry or do a single round chain for longer length.
I'm slightly shorter than you and so far my Dior pochette serve me well. :smile:

Yeh I did! :sad: on the day I meant to fly out aswell! I had to say at glen eagle hospital which was next to the garden! I was half paralysis... The snake was on a path way and I happen to walk into it sigh. Silly me. Lol to your last comment. I love holding snake but freak out when seeing on materialistic hahaha totally opposite.

Thanks I tried to adjust the chain, it didn't suit my body. I think of getting lady Dior wallet :smile: