DIOR Motion Backpack Manufacturing Defect

wabwab

Jul 24, 2019
Hi,

I bought my first Dior Motion Backpack less than a year ago, but the fabric has wrinkled by itself. I've sent it back to Dior to have a look at, but they came back to me saying it's wear and tear, which i think is unjustifiable because it's not scuffed corner or torn fabric that i'm claiming for, but the fabric wrinkled by itself. And the bag is still very new because i haven't use it that much and have been very careful during my usage. I've attached a few photos. I'm disappointed by the quality and devastated by the after sales customer service :sad: Please advise what can i do

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_6119.jpg

IMG_6120.jpg

Hi,

I bought my first Dior Motion Backpack less than a year ago, but the fabric has wrinkled by itself. I've sent it back to Dior to have a look at, but they came back to me saying it's wear and tear, which i think is unjustifiable because it's not scuffed corner or torn fabric that i'm claiming for, but the fabric wrinkled by itself. And the bag is still very new because i haven't use it that much and have been very careful during my usage. I've attached a few photos. I'm disappointed by the quality and devastated by the after sales customer service :sad: Please advise what can i do

View attachment 4885516

View attachment 4885517

View attachment 4885518
Can you please post a photo of the whole backpack so we can see how it looks with the wrinkles?

Is the fabric somehow glued to the backing, meaning that these wrinkles cannot be eliminated?