Dior milan help

makeup_lover

Aug 15, 2008
Hi may I know how many sizes lady dior comes in? and may I know which sizes include the shoulder strap because I need one with the shoulder strap? is there any dior store in milan as i'm heading there in 4 days time. thanks alot

There are two Dior boutiques in Milan: the main one in Via Montenapoleone, and a concession store in a big department store called La Rinascente. The main boutique has of course larger selection of bags and accessories.

As far as I know, there wasn't a concession store at La Rinascente when I was there in 2004. It could be new, but that was one of the names I had on my list of places to check for Dior, but it just wasn't there. However, the boutique in Via Montenapoleone is the best place to go, but for good SA service, if you're headed to Rome, I would suggest you visit there instead, the boutique is right opposite La Spagna. The SAs were so so at the Milan boutique, whereas the SAs in Rome were much better!

Hi,

There is a boutique in Montenapoleone and a concession in La Rinascente. I was there about two weeks ago and one of the concession staff members (a man) was extremely rude - refused to serve us despite not being with a customer, looked us up and down and was extremely snooty. Stick to the store if possible!

Hi,

There is a boutique in Montenapoleone and a concession in La Rinascente. I was there about two weeks ago and one of the concession staff members (a man) was extremely rude - refused to serve us despite not being with a customer, looked us up and down and was extremely snooty. Stick to the store if possible!

I can't believe it happened to you at La Rinascente. You should complain with the customer service, such behavior shouldn't go unpunished.

I can't believe it happened to you at La Rinascente. You should complain with the customer service, such behavior shouldn't go unpunished.

I considered it!!! It actually really made me do angry for the rest of the day, but not being able to speak Italian, it seemed a pretty daunting and hard task! Oh well, he missed an impulse sale which I will now never make :P

I considered it!!! It actually really made me do angry for the rest of the day, but not being able to speak Italian, it seemed a pretty daunting and hard task! Oh well, he missed an impulse sale which I will now never make :P

I learned Italian for 3 years and spent 5 weeks in Italy for summer school, but I can assure you that people in Milan, especially in the customer service/service providing
businesses can speak English. They just prefer to stick their noses up at the customers they don't feel is 'worthy' enough to warrant that privilege, which is why I preferred shopping at Dior in Rome to Milan. Unluckily for me, the bracelet I was after was the last one in Milan, this wasn't available in all the 7 boutiques or jewellery counters in Hong Kong and wasn't available in the Rome boutique

thanks alot, i am flying in 2 days time, hope to get it. btw may I know how you guys attached the shoulder strap, infront or behind or one infront one behind. what is the correct way of attaching the shoulder strap?

There's a very nice and helpful SA, Ting, at Milan boutique. She's a Taiwanese and speaks both Mandarin and English. If you see her, pl tell her Chloe fr Singapore says 'hi'. TIA!

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with rude staff. - But they are the one who missed a deal and did not sell anything to you! Their fault!

However, I made a completely different experience: I went to DIOR at the Rinascente last Saturday (May 12) and the SA was extremely nice and very heplful even it was on Saturday afternoon when the entire department store is usually overcrowded. I was also surprised by the big selection they had on stock. The nice SA showed me lots of Miss Diors in almost every color and hardware. I was really tempted, but I just had purchased a Balenciaga and was only browsing... But the beautiful Miss Diors are now in my head...;)

So, before changing your vacation routes: I guess it is always depending on who is serving you and of course on the stock they have when you are looking...
Good luck to you and enjoy your bag hunt!

I have bought my Grey Lady Dior in boutique in shopping mall opposite Duomo a year ago. They have great choice there and Tax Free on the first floor.

That's the La Rinascente.

I love this store, love this city!
Great culture, great shopping.

The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele is also close by, and the alla Scala! :love:

You can do some shopping, relax at the restaurants, and then visit the Opera. :love:

Dior boutique in Milan is wonderful and SAs are very polite and helpful. I bought some presents there at the La Rinoscente.