Dior Midi Mini Bag?

_jlv

Jan 24, 2022
Hi all! First time Dior buyer here. I was looking for a bridal bag and bought the Dior Midi Mini bag off 24S since I love the style. Does anyone know more about this bag or own this bag? https://www.24s.com/en-us/mini-miss-dior-bag-dior_DIOY2878WHTZZZZZ00

It seems it’s not available on the Dior US site but I see it on other countries’ Dior sites, I believe it’s from the Cruise 2024 collection called the Dior Miss Midi Bag. I’m not sure if it ever got released in the US, was released and has been removed, or if it would still be released at some point in the future…

The reason I am asking is because I just received this bag and I noticed the zipper is pretty wonky, whether the bag is closed or open. Stuffed or not.

BDA682F5-2F45-429C-B1FB-A9D560F43655.jpeg76CA6CB5-D39B-4B17-976F-8124394A39FC.jpeg
E5851849-F6CD-49FC-BE6D-DB63F3DF2A73.jpeg

This is my first Dior bag so I’m looking for advice. Would this wonky zipper bother you? Do you think I could keep it and have Dior replace the zipper? I’m leaning towards returning it unfortunately but wanted to get some feedback before doing so. I don’t think I’d be able to repurchase it in the US and it’s out of stock on 24S now. I reached out to Dior concierge but have not heard back yet. Thanks so much in advance for any insight!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brs
Hi all! First time Dior buyer here. I was looking for a bridal bag and bought the Dior Midi Mini bag off 24S since I love the style. Does anyone know more about this bag or own this bag? https://www.24s.com/en-us/mini-miss-dior-bag-dior_DIOY2878WHTZZZZZ00

It seems it’s not available on the Dior US site but I see it on other countries’ Dior sites, I believe it’s from the Cruise 2024 collection called the Dior Miss Midi Bag. I’m not sure if it ever got released in the US, was released and has been removed, or if it would still be released at some point in the future…

The reason I am asking is because I just received this bag and I noticed the zipper is pretty wonky, whether the bag is closed or open. Stuffed or not.

View attachment 5987835View attachment 5987836
View attachment 5987837

This is my first Dior bag so I’m looking for advice. Would this wonky zipper bother you? Do you think I could keep it and have Dior replace the zipper? I’m leaning towards returning it unfortunately but wanted to get some feedback before doing so. I don’t think I’d be able to repurchase it in the US and it’s out of stock on 24S now. I reached out to Dior concierge but have not heard back yet. Thanks so much in advance for any insight!
I think that the zipper will become uniform over time. You can see that the fabric part of the zipper is just flattened there, perhaps from storage. There is no excess fabric there (nor less) because it appears on both sides of the opening equally.

Reactions: _jlv
Hi! I have this bag in black. I love it, but it is small. I can really only use a card holder and a few other essentials. My zipper is just like this. I have to line it up to get it to work properly, which is a little annoying but not terrible. I have had it for almost four months. I mainly use it for evenings out as it is too small for me as an everyday bag.

Reactions: _jlv
Hi! I have this bag in black. I love it, but it is small. I can really only use a card holder and a few other essentials. My zipper is just like this. I have to line it up to get it to work properly, which is a little annoying but not terrible. I have had it for almost four months. I mainly use it for evenings out as it is too small for me as an everyday bag.
Thanks for the feedback! So the zipper hasn’t straightened itself out at all? Does it ever get stuck? On mine the zipper looks gold and the dior charms and chain are champagne…does yours look this way too? Ah I love the bag but that part does bother me and I don’t think I could buy another in the US

Last edited:
The zipper has not straightened itself out. It has never gotten stuck and doesn't seem like it will break. The zipper works better when I don't have the bag too full. I might have returned it if I had noticed the zipper seemed off before I started using it. I was able to find this bag in the U.S. online in December but wasn't able to find it in a store. I have never seen it again online. I like that the bag is versatile for casual or dressier occasions. I really like the adjustable leather strap that is removable and the chain is really pretty.

Reactions: _jlv and Joeli7
The zipper has not straightened itself out. It has never gotten stuck and doesn't seem like it will break. The zipper works better when I don't have the bag too full. I might have returned it if I had noticed the zipper seemed off before I started using it. I was able to find this bag in the U.S. online in December but wasn't able to find it in a store. I have never seen it again online. I like that the bag is versatile for casual or dressier occasions. I really like the adjustable leather strap that is removable and the chain is really pretty.
Thank you for the feedback! Do you notice that your zipper is gold hardware and the chain/dior charms are champagne? Does it bother you at all? Mine is pretty obviously mismatched metal colors.

I really only notice the teeth of the zipper looking more gold than the rest of the hardware. It seems like a pretty subtle difference on my bag.
Turns out I'm still debating on keeping this bag lol. Has the leather inside softened up for you with use? I realize it is a bit stiff to open up and put things inside, as the smooth inside leather is a bit inflexible.

Also, would you mind sharing how much it was in the US? I paid $2350 from 24s before tax so just curious if that was consistent with the US website price. I really want to remove the straps from their packaging so I can try it on but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to return it if so. Would you mind sharing some mod shots with both straps, or just photos of the bag in general? I'm unsure on how the chain looks like when it's just dangling on its own, and I'd really like to see reference photos. You can PM me if you'd like. (I know this is a big ask so I totally understand if you don't want to.) I'm still debating if I should get this or perhaps another Dior SLG like the lady dior pouch or the mini miss dior, wondering if you had compared this item to those pieces and why you decided to ultimately choose this one.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: Brs
Yes, the leather is super soft inside and out and has gotten softer with use.

This was a Christmas gift, but the price sounds about the same. I think it's a really great bag for the price. I wish Dior had more bags at this price point. Lol! I love it for its versatility as a day/evening bag.

I looked at the Miss Dior Mini bag as well. It was even smaller, didn't include the removable leather strap and was at a higher price. I do like how the chain on my bag hangs when carried crossbody. It doesn't get annoying or in my way. The zipper really doesn't bother me anymore. I just wish it was a bit wider. It is very full with my iPhone Max, cardholder, hand sanitizer and keys. I might have returned it if I had been able to see the size in person. I mainly chose this bag over the Miss Dior mini bag for the slightly larger size and leather strap. The shape also reminded me of an old bag I had back in college. So I guess it was a little sentimental, too!