Dior Joaillerie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen this Milly Carnivora collection from Dior? I think it is crazy beautiful but the prices are not. I called out of curiosity and the man told me that the rings were priced $50,000 and up!!!! :cursing:

Attached Files:

2. wow... the colours just pop!! gorgeous but yes... the price tag isn't so nice... :shocked:

3. ooh i love the ring on the top left hand side...but then I would have to sell my last kidney for it ( the other one is reserved for a croc birkin lol)

4. hahahaha, maybe you should start selling your eggs! :P Man.... maybe I should too.

If you go to the Dior Joaillerie site, there is a video about making one of those rings and it took 4 months! I wish I could have one!

5. wow those are beautiful....but still its overprice. 4 month of work doesnt justify this kind of price ...

i wish i could own one too

6. yeah, I agree with you. Especially for something you will wear on a finger that isn't even a wedding ring! We should protest! The entire dior purse forum and maybe we could all get one for our efforts :P