Dior Handbag Hook

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I picked this up yesterday I love it is so cute!!!

Attached Files:

2. Wow...it's sooo pretty & sparkly! :drool::drool:

3. I love the sparkles, congrats!

4. Ooooh! I :heart: it! Do tell where you got it! Please please!

5. lovely:heart:

6. :wtf:OH MY NERD!!! Must have it. Calling Dior Boutique NOW!!! I haven't been able to locate my cheapy one from Claires. And this one would make a perfect sub:amuse:

7. ^ that's brilliant (and gorgeous!). congrats on the lovely purchase label addict. if you don't mind me asking, whereabouts did you purchase this purse hook from as i noticed that you're from england too and i would love to get one too (i'm crossing my fingers the manchester branch has it).

8. No Selling, Advertising or Soliciting. Read the rules before posting again.

9. oooh i WANT one too ! sooo badly ! :drool:congrats !

10. OMG so cute, now is it strong enough to hold large bag?

11. I got it in Harrods the Dior Clothing Boutique on the first floor, the ground floor bag boutique didn't have it and neither did the actually Dior store so I don't know how hard it is to get I just saw it there in the case and had to have it. It reatailed at £135

I just tried my LV Corsaire bag (it is REALLY heavy) and it seemed ok but I don't think I'd use it for really heavy bags just to be on the safe side

12. So pretty!

13. Gorgeous!!!!

14. love it :heart:

15. saw it in Harvey Nicks - lovely but my wee £10 special has done me fabby for so long now that I grudge buying it at that price