Dior Gaucho Tote In Black!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm on a roll..............just picked up a Black Gaucho Tote yesterday!! :yahoo:

Actually went into the store to get the Rebel in Khaki but got distracted by the Gaucho tote which just seems SO easy to wear.......

Should I keep it????

2. if you love it, OF COURSE!!!

I still love the Gaucho:heart:

3. heehee thanks swanky!

yes I do love it and especially since it looks like one of those bags you can just throw around without worrying about it.

but I was just wondering if the gaucho is already on its way out??

I just bought the prada nappa gaufre satchel and don't think I can afford another bag after both the prada and the dior so I need to be absolutely sure!!:graucho:

4. POST PICS GIRL!!!!!LMAO!

Dying to see it in black! I have the Rebel in green and 2 Gauffre Prada bags..Interested in seeing the Gaucho too!

5. Just for you Jill :P ;)

m rees 063.jpg m rees 064.jpg m rees 066.jpg
  6. THANKS!!!LOL! Love it on ya!

7. It's gorgeous, and definitely a keeper ! :yes:

8. congrats, looks great on you!

9. keeper.
    i have a feeling people really love their gaucho's .
    and as long as celebs wear them they are "in" no? I hate that but it's true.

I love the bag. Keep it.

10. Keep it!!!!!!!

11. I love it!! Definitely keep it!:yes:

12. I didn't used to like this bag but now I want one. I love it in the black.:nuts:

13. It's gorgeous. Great choice. Heidi Klum has the exact tote. The Gaucho's are gorgeous and fun bags. Keeper for sure!

14. hi there!

gorgeous bag!!! im sooo jealous. :crybaby: i really want to get one (im saving up for one now...)

what's the size of your gaucho?

i saw one online and it was around 17 inches. does this size really exist? i checked Neiman Marcus and they only have the 14 inch one.

cheers!

15. mojo no news?

meriam .. ur Gaucho is TDF ... i loove it .. what color? black?dark blue?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice