DIOR Gaucho now in BLACK LEATHER!!

1. The black leather version has arrived!! A little more subdued than the other colors, but I really liked it!!

I was at the Mall today and had my camera with me (to take a photo of daughter with the Easter bunny...I'm too cheap to buy those photo packages!!). So when I was checking out Dior, I asked if I could take a photo for a friend. The SA was very nice and let me!!

Double and single style:

Black Dior Gaucho Double.JPG Black Dior Gaucho single.JPG

2. Saks NEW YORK has it in every color too!they called me yesterday...

3. In the black, I have to say that I am really digging that double. I thought I would like the medium more! They are coming out with bags faster than I can really use them!!!

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

4. Oh, this is by far my favorite gaucho....I am on a black bag kick too - I smell trouble....

So, what is the verdict on this puppy - trendy or classic???

5. I like the bag but the darn keys make it so trendy!!LOL!!

6. I still think that it's a trendy bag. I have a hard time seeing it as a classic, but who knows...

7. I vote trendy.

8. OMG it's so GORGEOUS! I love it!!!!!!

9. i vote trendy too.

10. Love It!

11. Ahh they said they would call me if they got them. Is this Ala Moana or Waikiki!

12. uh oh. I gotta stop looking at that bag! I love it!

13. I think I like the black and the off white best.

14. It looks really good in black! Too many beautiful bags coming out at once ... :sad2:

15. Oooh I like it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice