Dior Flight Tote

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Hi:

I am pretty new to Dior and need some advice. I have a friend who purchased a medium Dior Flight Logo Tote (brown logo canvas with the brown leather). She has decided it was too big for her and has offered it to me for $750.00. I have done a couple of Internet searches but can't find anyone currently selling this bag to see what it should retail for. Is that a good price? Is this still in style? TIA

Attachments

• dior.jpg
    dior.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 108
This is a good price, I saw this bag at the Dior outlet in Orlando, for approx. the same price, which I believe is 50% off retail. I really like this bag, it is from the Dior Vintage logo collection. I actually called to see if it was still there, and was told they had no more vintage collection. I believe this is the same size, so, seems like she's offering a good price.

I believe the vintage collection was just taken off the regular retail recently. I bought my bags at Saks Dior boutique a few months ago, and it was during a sale at 40% off, so it was just recently sent to the outlets. It is pretty much sold out at the outlets.