Dior family photo

Wow! Love your collection. Is your DE in turquoise? Very pretty color. Can I ask if you have any issue with the leather showing wear on the little flaps above the hooks where the long strap is attached?

Thank you!! The colour of my DE is called Celeste Blue. There is a little bit of wear from the hardware rubbing on the tabs, but not too much. It doesn't bother me that much. I love the bag!

Thank you!! Yes, I have her and actually filmed a review about her today! That is an older picture...but collection has changed as I've bought/sold a few things. Here is a more updated pic (although missing the stuff I bought this week):View attachment 3814016
I wanted to please find out if the flap on the medium LD still gives the same experience as the classic one with zip or does it feel like a completely new bag?

I wanted to please find out if the flap on the medium LD still gives the same experience as the classic one with zip or does it feel like a completely new bag?

I'm not sure what you mean? It is still a Lady Dior, just with updates. It is more relaxed/less structured so gives a more casual look.

Thank you!! The colour of my DE is called Celeste Blue. There is a little bit of wear from the hardware rubbing on the tabs, but not too much. It doesn't bother me that much. I love the bag!
Celeste Blue is really pretty, I have not seen such a color at the store. When was the color released?

I agree it wouldn't bother me that much if it's showing only a little bit of wear. But what would you do if you see her wear like mine? I attach some pictures here.

Attachments

• DE 1.png
    DE 1.png
    989.8 KB · Views: 775
  • DE 2.png
    DE 2.png
    895.3 KB · Views: 780
Celeste Blue is really pretty, I have not seen such a color at the store. When was the color released?

I agree it wouldn't bother me that much if it's showing only a little bit of wear. But what would you do if you see her wear like mine? I attach some pictures here.
Oh no . That's from attaching the strap? Can you wear it without, just to protect it better?

Reactions: SherwoodMom
Thank you!! Yes, I have her and actually filmed a review about her today! That is an older picture...but collection has changed as I've bought/sold a few things. Here is a more updated pic (although missing the stuff I bought this week):View attachment 3814016
So well-organized! Your collection is drooling...:love:
Inspiring me to have my bag storing this way after I move to bigger house! Must let husband see this... haha

Celeste Blue is a colour from 2016 (a Raf Simons colour).

Yes, that is definitely worse than mine. I'm wondering if it is because the metallic finish has rubbed off? I'm not sure what I'd do...unfortunately this is a flaw in the design of the bag, so the same thing would happen if they replaced the bag for you. Can you live with that kind of wear? I think I could because I love the bag so much, but I know some people would be very bothered by it.

Reactions: averagejoe

Yes, that is definitely worse than mine. I'm wondering if it is because the metallic finish has rubbed off? I'm not sure what I'd do...unfortunately this is a flaw in the design of the bag, so the same thing would happen if they replaced the bag for you. Can you live with that kind of wear? I think I could because I love the bag so much, but I know some people would be very bothered by it.

I agree with @fashion_junky . Bring it back to Dior and see what they can do for you. I wonder if it is the metallic leather showing more extensive wear because of the nature of the finish on the leather.

Reactions: SherwoodMom
I agree with @fashion_junky . Bring it back to Dior and see what they can do for you. I wonder if it is the metallic leather showing more extensive wear because of the nature of the finish on the leather.
I will bring back to Dior and I really hope they can repair it, hopefully without charge since I just purchased in March. Thanks for all your feedback.

I just watched your video and thanks for also mentioning about the flaw of the design of the DE. I just want to be sure that it's not just me who find this an issue. Thanks!

Reactions: fashion_junky
And....my contribution. Fun thread!!

View attachment 3770974
@TraceySH This is more impressive than my local boutique's studded LD offerings. Wow wow wow. Do you have a favorite? I am obsessing a bit over the J'adior flaps. I keep looking at them but know the Dior Addicts maybe a wiser buy. I may go all out and get the boho strap before MGC decides to technicolor those things. Do you prefer the Dior revolutions or the addicts?

Reactions: monicalvlv
Why yes they are @averagejoe ! I didn't do that on purpose, actually. I've had the club bags, the promenades, sent back the "my lady dior" and lilies, and sold the diorevers. Something about each of them, function, use, structure, something, kept them from being effortless for me. Guess MGC helped me get my Dior groove. I am def at the place where, if I HAD to go only a single designer, I would go with Dior.

I am positively OCD about collecting, I am usually the "one in every color" girl, but I think I will pass on the studded LD's in medium blue and beige. I don't really do navy b/c I always have a black of something. Had I not bought the grey studded LD, I would probably have opted for the medium blue instead. The beige one? Pretty, for sure, but I am not a fan of fleshy colored beiges and pinks. What do you think? I love the (r)evolutions, but winter only brings shiny black and navy. Cruise will bring crazy, and I'll be all over that.

I think Cruise was beyond crazy, lol.