Dior Duffle Bags - Are they worth it?

discodown

Feb 15, 2020
I've seen this vintage 80s Dior duffle used, they want $600 dollars for it. Does anyone have any experience with these bags? Are they good quality? Are they comparable to a LV Keepall?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-19 at 15.18.37.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-19 at 15.18.37.png
    952.1 KB · Views: 79
I've seen this vintage 80s Dior duffle used, they want $600 dollars for it. Does anyone have any experience with these bags? Are they good quality? Are they comparable to a LV Keepall?
I used to have one just like this but in burgundy leather! It was a gift from a good friend of mine who used to sell Dior bags in the 80s in a boutique that sold many different brands. Ultimately, I ended up selling the bag as I rarely used it. Although it is a fun piece, keep in mind that this is from an era during which Dior was a diminished brand that suffered from multiple licensing deals (à la Pierre Cardin). Personally, I don't think this is worth $600.

I own 3 Dior duffles. 2 vintage and one new. I definitely think they are worth it and in my opinion I prefer them to the LV keepall because you can spot an LV keepall everywhere its boring really whereas the Dior duffle bag is always an eyecatcher and I always get nice comments whenever I am carrying mine. I think 600 is a reasonable price because to me its a forever piece. Good luck!

I own 3 Dior duffles. 2 vintage and one new. I definitely think they are worth it and in my opinion I prefer them to the LV keepall because you can spot an LV keepall everywhere its boring really whereas the Dior duffle bag is always an eyecatcher and I always get nice comments whenever I am carrying mine. I think 600 is a reasonable price because to me its a forever piece. Good luck!

Thanks, I’m definitely considering it now!