Dior Diorama Small

glamourity7

Feb 2, 2013
Hello everyone.

Background ; Originally thought I wanted to treat myself to LV Alma BB for my 21st/Graduation BUT have fallen for the Diorama.

I haven't had a chance to go to the store to see it but it looks like it will be too big for me. I've seen a couple of pictures of the 'small' but I can't actually see it on the UK site. Is it only sold in specific countries? If it's in the UK/France/Italy, does anyone know how much it is?

Thankyou !!

Hi, there is a small metallic Diorama on the UK-site. So you are able to compare the dimensions of the medium and the small:
http://www.dior.com/couture/en_gb/w...a-bag-in-onyx-black-metallic-calfskin-6-35340
The Dior site shows just a few bags, the boutiques have a lot more, the small isn't only sold in specific countries. If your boutique doesn't have the one you want but it is available somewhere else, they can have it transferred for you. That being said, I believe the medium is the standard size for the Diorama, and not every style or colour is also offered in the small. You may inquire at your boutique, but you can also try contacting Dior Customer Service if you have a specific one in mind.
Are you worried that the medium might be too big for you? The medium Diorama isn't really that big at all! Of course unless you are really really petite. It fits the essentials but really not much more. The small is just a bit smaller. Have you checked out the Dior Reference Library? A lot of useful pics and there must be some comparison pics of the medium and the small sizes. Also, a lot of pages to go through, but the Dior Diorama thread has great pics!
Don't remember the price for the small, the medium is €2,750 and I believe the small is €2,600?
I own the medium Diorama in Bleu de Minuit in grained calfskin and still get excited every time I take it out of its dustbag and get to use it, which is as often as possible! Still looks like new. Absolutely love this bag, best purchase ever!

Great way to treat yourself, good luck deciding which one you are going to purchase!

Thankyou *Angelian* ! So informative and helpful. I'm 5'5 but the medium Diorama looks like it will be out of proportion (haven't actually seen it in rl though).

I'll have to make a trip to London and see them this month. Thanks again !

Reactions: Angelian
Hi dear! I'm also 5'5 and around 126 pounds..I'm getting the medium and I have some photos on my thread with the medium on me..perhaps you might like to take a look?

It's definitely the best to be able to try on the bags..the small looked great too but I wanted my bag to fit more so going for the medium. I own an alma bb in vernis and I think it can fit the same as the diorama small [emoji4]

Hi dear! I'm also 5'5 and around 126 pounds..I'm getting the medium and I have some photos on my thread with the medium on me..perhaps you might like to take a look?

It's definitely the best to be able to try on the bags..the small looked great too but I wanted my bag to fit more so going for the medium. I own an alma bb in vernis and I think it can fit the same as the diorama small [emoji4]

Hello! Thankyou - I will go checkout your thread (hope I can find it haha).
Would you reccomend that I get the Alma bb (mine would be epi though) or the Diorama. It would most be used at weekends/evenings.

Hello! Thankyou - I will go checkout your thread (hope I can find it haha).
Would you reccomend that I get the Alma bb (mine would be epi though) or the Diorama. It would most be used at weekends/evenings.

I love my bb but I really am more excited about the diorama now [emoji23] what colour will you be getting?

Epi is good...very low maintenance

I love my bb but I really am more excited about the diorama now [emoji23] what colour will you be getting?

Epi is good...very low maintenance

Colour of Diorama or Alma ? If Alma then it would be Fuschia epi (though I'm more tempted by Dior now!)
If the Diorama then I'm thinking grey. I saw this YouTuber with one in the most beautiful plum colour is ever seen. If that is available in the boutiques then that's the one for me !

Reactions: minami
I'm 5'4 and have the medium grain calfskin with champagne gold hardware. It's not really too big, almost the same size as the Chanel classic M/L. I think theres a thread with comparison pictures. I tried both small and medium but just wanted something abit more roomy so that I can use on weekends as well as traveling. It can definitely go from day to night.

I used to own the alma bb in vernis but sold it because it was too structured and I can't get in and out easily and the zip opening scratches my hand every time! After awhile, I'm not sure if it's faulty, the strap snaps open at the hook and my bag falls off me... it's still a really cute bag but I fell out of love with it.

Have fun trying on all bags and deciding! :smile: