Dior Cruise 2020

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dior presented a wonderful collection in Marrakesh with some beautiful accessories and clothes. Here are some the bags, including some exquisite Lady Dior bags with lots of hand work, and a micro version of the Book Tote which is simply adorable. What do you think?
    1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

vink, TraceySH, noegirl and 2 others like this.
  2. More bags. The new friendship bracelet comes with the metal "shields" like on the strap. The new straps are so gorgeous with all of the details:
    11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png

LVoe4DB, vink, oranGetRee and 4 others like this.
  3. Loving the hardware :heart: especially the red one. I like how Dior is continuing the colored hardware. The micro book tote is cute, but not sure how practical it will be.

averagejoe likes this.
  4. Loving so many pieces!!

averagejoe likes this.
  5. The micro book tote is soooo cute!! But why does it have flat handles? That's not as comfy to hold and it looks cheaper than rolled, IMO!

6. I agree. I do prefer the rolled handles. Maybe they are too large to use on this size (?).

doni likes this.
  7. Hi @averagejoe - isthis a new bag . I have never seen this before! Does it have a name please IMG_6050.JPG

Ramai likes this.
  8. This bag was first introduced for Fall 2019 so it hasn't been released in stores yet. I don't know what it is called.

9. Ooh, great point! Perhaps the weight of rolled handles might cause the bag to tip over when empty?

Sorry for doubting your bag-making expertise, Dior! I know you've been making bags for decades and I'm merely a consumer :graucho::lol:

10. Brands do need to hear from consumers, and they sometimes make modifications based on complaints/feedback.

11. After seeing all the looks there weren’t any bags I was in love with ... yet haha but I have an amazing wax fabric collection and will be getting some pieces made with them for sure!

12. Thanks @averagejoe

averagejoe likes this.
  13. More accessories:
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

vink, AngelYuki and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  14. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

LVoe4DB, vink, luxemadam and 5 others like this.
  15. Thanks for sharing, average joe!

averagejoe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice