Dior costume jewelry

May 13, 2018
Has anyone ever experienced any issues with their dior costume jewelry. I just bought a Jadior bangle 2 weeks ago and the matte effect has rubbed off on all the edges. I’m not sure what to do I heard that they don’t repair costume jewelry. But I’ve literally only worn it a handful of times. I bought it in Hong Kong and they don’t seem to allow returns or exchanges after 7 days

Attachments

• C5C8F8D1-A780-4903-A0CF-2B5B38966C09.jpeg
    C5C8F8D1-A780-4903-A0CF-2B5B38966C09.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 104
Has anyone ever experienced any issues with their dior costume jewelry. I just bought a Jadior bangle 2 weeks ago and the matte effect has rubbed off on all the edges. I’m not sure what to do I heard that they don’t repair costume jewelry. But I’ve literally only worn it a handful of times. I bought it in Hong Kong and they don’t seem to allow returns or exchanges after 7 days
I have a J'ADIOR chain bracelet but it hasn't shown any wear, even though I've used it quite a few times. Thankfully, it doesn't look bad as the gold has variations anyway to make it look antique, so this just adds to the variations.

You can take it back to Dior to see what they can do, but if they can't do anything, it still looks okay in my opinion.

I have a J'ADIOR chain bracelet but it hasn't shown any wear, even though I've used it quite a few times. Thankfully, it doesn't look bad as the gold has variations anyway to make it look antique, so this just adds to the variations.

You can take it back to Dior to see what they can do, but if they can't do anything, it still looks okay in my opinion.
Thanks for ur reply! It does add to the look right now, but I’m afraid that it will continue to fade. I’m mostly upset because this is my first dior purchase and I was so excited about it.

Reactions: averagejoe
Jumping on this thread as I have a similar question except I'm looking at some "silver-finish brass" jewellery pieces. I'm worried about any scratches or wear showing the brass colour underneath. It will stand out much more than brass under yellow gold or rose gold toned metal. Does anyone have any experience with the silver finish or white gold finish costume jewellery?