Dior bag colours website v website?

KellyCoCo

Jan 7, 2013
Hello everyone, hope your all having a lovely day.

I'm going to be getting a Dior bag for my 30th in April from my amazing mum. However I have a couple of questions.

Does Dior hold more colours than they have on there websites in store? For example Chanel has so much more instore than on there online site.

What current chrome bags does Dior have? Colours and styles.

I am torn between the diorama or the diorever bag? I love the silver colour of the diorama, but as that was last season I know I won't get a hold of that particular one.

Does anyone have a list colours that are currently available. I am based near London so I will have a good look soon, but I thought I'd come on here first to chat with you guys.

Hello everyone, hope your all having a lovely day.

I'm going to be getting a Dior bag for my 30th in April from my amazing mum. However I have a couple of questions.

Does Dior hold more colours than they have on there websites in store? For example Chanel has so much more instore than on there online site.

What current chrome bags does Dior have? Colours and styles.

I am torn between the diorama or the diorever bag? I love the silver colour of the diorama, but as that was last season I know I won't get a hold of that particular one.

Does anyone have a list colours that are currently available. I am based near London so I will have a good look soon, but I thought I'd come on here first to chat with you guys.
The Dior boutiques and concessions have many more colours, options, and products compared to their website. What you see on the website is just a very small selection of what is available.

The Diorama comes in a beautiful all-over gun-metal perforated micro Cannage with matching gun-metal hardware. It is to die for. Have you seen it before?

Otherwise, in terms of chrome (metallic?) bags, the perforated micro-Cannage Dioramas come in many colours, including silver and gold. They should still be available in some boutiques in April, as they are carried over from season to season due to their popularity.

In terms of getting a Diorever versus a Diorama, it depends on what type of bag your mom likes. Does she like top-handle bags with a shoulder strap option? If she does, then the Diorever is more appropriate, or even the Diorama Satchel.

If she likes no-fuss handbags, then the Diorama would be the best option because it is light weight, and the flap closure is easy to use.

Dior used to have multiple colour options available in the bag listings on their website but they changed this; I think perhaps around the same time they stopped putting the prices up online too.

It's a bit of a bug bear for me because if I like a certain product I have to physically go in to the boutique to see if they have the colour in the first place and I'd much rather browse it online first becuase making the trek into town to see the bag.

So yes there are many more colour and leather effect options than the website shows; you just have to actually either call Dior or go to their stores to find out.