Dionysus super mini bag

So cute. I asked in my local store the other day about this bag and they don't know when they will be receiving it. They also don't know whether it comes in the blue blooms. Anyone knows that? I was looking into the Chain Wallet in the blue blooms but they don't have it. I do wish they made more stuff with the blue Guccisima, I like it so much more than the brown...

So cute. I asked in my local store the other day about this bag and they don't know when they will be receiving it. They also don't know whether it comes in the blue blooms. Anyone knows that? I was looking into the Chain Wallet in the blue blooms but they don't have it. I do wish they made more stuff with the blue Guccisima, I like it so much more than the brown...
I like the blue more as well.. But I am always wearing pink, beige, white and black... So I think the pink one will look better with all of my outfits... I don't think it will come in blue though.. Maybe you can call the number that's on the Gucci website? I am currently calling all the Gucci stores in a range of 200km from my home if they already have it in stock.. I really need to see it in real!

Reactions: doni
I also wear a lot of pink (and white and black, but more blue and gray than beige...), and I find the pink blooms can be a bit of overload. The other day the SA was trying to press the pink blooms chain wallet on me insisting that it looked so good with my outfit, but I found it too much. Granted, I was wearing pink blazer, t-shirt, pants and loafers (and even a pink clutch :biggrin:), but I felt the flowers made all that pink a bit too sugary for my taste...

Instead, I feel the blue blooms would soften all those blue stripes and masculine oversized shirts Gvasilia insists we should be wearing this season...

I also wear a lot of pink (and white and black, but more blue and gray than beige...), and I find the pink blooms can be a bit of overload. The other day the SA was trying to press the pink blooms chain wallet on me insisting that it looked so good with my outfit, but I found it too much. Granted, I was wearing pink blazer, t-shirt, pants and loafers (and even a pink clutch :biggrin:), but I felt the flowers made all that pink a bit too sugary for my taste...

Instead, I feel the blue blooms would soften all those blue stripes and masculine oversized shirts Gvasilia insists we should be wearing this season...
Wow that's a pink outfit for sure :o. I normally wear very basic outfits... Like all black with a pink blazer or jeans with a white tshirt. So I think the bag will be perfect for outfits like that :smile: I love the black suede one as well, but I just bought the Gucci disco bag in black, so no black for me this time.

I have a black disco as well. You will love that bag, so easy.

In my defense I'll say the outfit was all pink but not excessively girly :cool:: ruched arms E&J blazer, jeans with raw hems, t-shirt with slashed neck... But still, pink is pink.

The chain wallet in pink is beautiful in any event, and I am sure this mini one will be too.
If any one knows about the blue for this, or about an available blue chain wallet please say!

Thanks! But they don't have it available in the European site. They don't have the wallet chain in this size in any color... In my store they do have various versions, but not the blue blooms...

Another one I am considering is this, but I don't need another clutch. But I love the masculine/feminine thing.

https://www.gucci.com/de/de/pr/men/...ns-Accessories/Mens-Wallets-Small-Accessories

I just pre-ordered the all leather one from saks! I was going to get a velvet one but I live where it is very sunny and warm year round so I feel weird carrying a velvet bag. Plus the leather will hold up better over time. IMG_1494459807.955361.jpg

I had to order this since it has the detail of the second flap unlike the regular size chain wallet and I plan to use it as a clutch. So excited this one has the crystals!!

Last edited:

Oh so there's is the blue version! Anyone knows when this will be available? Love that it has the double flap. So cute but not sure if it is too tiny...

Btw, are they reintroducing the flora print?

I just pre-ordered the all leather one from saks! I was going to get a velvet one but I live where it is very sunny and warm year round so I feel weird carrying a velvet bag. Plus the leather will hold up better over time. View attachment 3694949

I had to order this since it has the detail of the second flap unlike the regular size chain wallet and I plan to use it as a clutch. So excited this one has the crystals!!

I almost got the chain wallet in this version last winter. It is beautiful.

Saks had the blue bloom supermini for preorder