Dionysus Mini or Marmont Small camera bag? or another Disco?

Maui528

O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
Hi everyone!

I recently purchased the black Gucci Soho Disco and I am in love with it! It’s so classy and practical. I don’t carry much stuff do it fits everything perfectly. I am newer to Gucci and I want to add a new bag to my collection..something that is a little lighter in color and can go with other outfits when I’m not wearing blackjack. Should I get the Dionysus Mini with the taupe suede, Marmont small camera bag in red or nude, or another Disco in red or beige?

I am worried about the color transfer on the Marmont and the delicate leather but it’s so pretty! Love the hardware on the Dionysus. Need a practical bag that I can use multiple times a week and wear crossbody.

I don't know about color transfer but the nude camera is such a great bag. Having said that, the more posts I see here of the Dionysus the more I'm wanting one! Seems like it would go with everything and you could dress it up or down.

Reactions: Maui528
I don't know about color transfer but the nude camera is such a great bag. Having said that, the more posts I see here of the Dionysus the more I'm wanting one! Seems like it would go with everything and you could dress it up or down.
Sorry about all the typos up there yes I am loving how versatile the Dionysus is! Seems like it would be great for any occasion