Dillard's Sale on Dooney!

Nov 13, 2013
We stopped by Dillard's today and the salesclerk let us know that tomorrow the clearance bags are an extra 50% off the already reduced price! That includes the Croco Fino satchel in RED! It was already marked down to $275 so half off that takes it down to $137.50!!!!!

Thanks, DooneyDucky!

StillPooh, the sales are normally online as well. Sometimes it's hard to get an order through but is well worth the effort if it works! I've gotten some great deals online during these sales!

Sue

Thanks......but it looks like online they are gone. It never hurts to double check but right now I do not see any Dooneys clearanced.......

I checked after midnight and did not see any, either.

Not that I was planning to break my resolution on the very first day, or anything. I was just checking for you all! :whistle:

I checked after midnight and did not see any, either.

Not that I was planning to break my resolution on the very first day, or anything. I was just checking for you all! :whistle:

They must have sold out immediately! I tried to get on the site to order something and got put in "line" for access. This was about 12:02 CST. I didn't know if I wanted the bag that badly so went to bed.

Anyone who lives near a Dillard's can try the instore selection this morning!

Sue

They must have sold out immediately! I tried to get on the site to order something and got put in "line" for access. This was about 12:02 CST. I didn't know if I wanted the bag that badly so went to bed.

Anyone who lives near a Dillard's can try the instore selection this morning!

Sue

Apparently they did sell out in a flash. I checked their website around 10 p.m. and there were several Dooneys and Coach bags, plus numerous other brands in the clearance/sale section. I didn't see anything I was interested in so I didn't check again at midnight. (And you couldn't pay me to go anywhere near a Dillard's store today. :roflmfao: )

I didn't realize the New Year's Day madness until I got there. I went at 11:00 a.m. and it was like the old "Black Friday" days of yore lol.......nothing was safe. They were limiting customers to a max of 6 bags each. Women were going nuts. I found a Coach Madeline that I had wanted last year when they first came out (beige needlepoint) that I think came in just a little over $100 with the tax. The shoe department was INSANE and we won't even discuss housewares (Christmas decs, bedding, women dragging large cardboard boxes full of ornaments and picks and ribbon along the floor, and where/how they got their hands on those wheeled bins the stockers use I don't know. It was wild.

I didn't realize the New Year's Day madness until I got there. I went at 11:00 a.m. and it was like the old "Black Friday" days of yore lol.......nothing was safe. They were limiting customers to a max of 6 bags each. Women were going nuts. I found a Coach Madeline that I had wanted last year when they first came out (beige needlepoint) that I think came in just a little over $100 with the tax. The shoe department was INSANE and we won't even discuss housewares (Christmas decs, bedding, women dragging large cardboard boxes full of ornaments and picks and ribbon along the floor, and where/how they got their hands on those wheeled bins the stockers use I don't know. It was wild.

LOL, thanks for the warning! I have heard about that madness! kc