Dillard's: No Samba but...

Nov 13, 2013
They did have the new Pebble Grain Hobo in many different shades. I'm partial to the Jean color. These are much prettier IRL than on the website. As you can see, they still have the older style hobo bags in stock, too.

In one of the Dillards close to me they have started to pull trough the bag handles some kind of security wire.. Guess some bags were getting bagnapped or something. It looks really ugly and you have to call the SA so they will unlock it so that you can try a bag. Too much hassle sometimes.

My Dillard's does this with the MK and Coach bags. Pain in the behind, if you ask me. I'm lucky that they know me and they don't follow me around or question why I take pictures. I did explain once that I post them on here and they actually thanked me for the advertising. Love my sales ladies. :smile:

My Dillard's does this with the MK and Coach bags. Pain in the behind, if you ask me. I'm lucky that they know me and they don't follow me around or question why I take pictures. I did explain once that I post them on here and they actually thanked me for the advertising. Love my sales ladies. :smile:

That's really nice of them. I hate when they are locked up and then they stand here and watch you while you try it on. #uncomfortableanduneasyandohsoselfconcious!

I agree. I try to stay out of the stores that feel the need to lock up their bags. I can usually go to Dillard's and try them on and prance around in front of the mirror and take pics without anyone giving me a hard time