Dilemma! Which tote to buy? Help, please!

I vote the poison apple tote, I have it and love it! I am considering hunting down the signature patch version too though.

Does anyone know what the interior of the signature patch looks like? I think there is a fake one on ebay right now. It has a crossgrain looking creed/pocket but the others listed have cloth.

Reactions: muggles
I vote the poison apple tote, I have it and love it! I am considering hunting down the signature patch version too though.

Does anyone know what the interior of the signature patch looks like? I think there is a fake one on ebay right now. It has a crossgrain looking creed/pocket but the others listed have cloth.

I did some searching and the one on eBay does appear fake. The others I googled have leather tabs at both ends of zipper, this does not!

Reactions: AstridRhapsody
I have the green spooky eyes tote and love it! I went with that one because it was a good deal at bloomies lol

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them so go with the one that makes your heart happy. I wish the inside of the green was a light purple, it’s a silly putty color.

Reactions: muggles
One more question, if you were going to buy a rogue 25 would you go with the green with Snow White patches or a sold green 25 which is 10$ less?