Dilemma w/my new purchased Agenda Date Code...

angelfly39

O.G.
Sep 6, 2009
Hi, I just had a small reveal earlier for my new Epi Small Ring Agenda. I've been wanting it for awhile but it's been out of stock online. So, I called Saks & the SA located one & ordered it for me.
Well it came today & I realized the date code is CA1068... which means that it was made EARLY LAST YEAR! Now i'm thinking that this must be a display item from the store. Besides that, the epi leather was not perfect. There is a spot that seems like a glue on top of it but i tried to rub it off but couldn't.
So what do you think? Would you return it & wait for it to come back in stock online or just keep it? I guess that's a problem shopping over the phone (or online) without actually examine the item.
Thanks for your inputs!

What color is it? Just because it was made earlier doesn't necessarily mean it was a display. For instance, my mandarin epi agenda was made early in 2006, but I purchased at the end of that year. It was definitely brand new! :smile:

The spot is a different story though. If it is really troublesome, then return it.