Dilemma - Shoe color choice -

bijou

O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
I want to pick a color that will work with the colors I have in my closet. Any tips? Thanks! :smile:

Tops
I tend to stick to : navy / black / white / dark purple / blush pink / nautical stripes
My tops have been more of the silk blouse styles lately. I'll throw a cardigan over it for warmth.

Bottoms
I've been wearing skinny/straight & narrow denim or black pants

Dilemma!
Which one of these do you think I would get more wear out of?
1550872-p-DETAILED.jpg
1550873-p-DETAILED.jpg

That's a tough call based on your wardrobe. I'd choose black to go with your black, white, dark purple tops and your denim & black pants. The brown would look better with nautical stripes and blush pink.

To me these shoes are too cute to get in black. The black will make them blend in and look like any other pair of black heels at first glance. A nice cognac brown like that will go with virtually everything, and if all else fails, toss on a warmer colored scarf to tie things together. I really think that the brown will go with more things than you think it might; in my mind it will coordinate better with any colors (especially navy) and even provide a nice contrast to black. The only thing I probably would not pair them with in brown would be a black and grey/silver outfit.

I want to pick a color that will work with the colors I have in my closet. Any tips? Thanks! :smile:

Tops
I tend to stick to : navy / black / white / dark purple / blush pink / nautical stripes
My tops have been more of the silk blouse styles lately. I'll throw a cardigan over it for warmth.

Bottoms
I've been wearing skinny/straight & narrow denim or black pants

Dilemma!
Which one of these do you think I would get more wear out of?
a2.zassets.com/images/z/1/5/5/1550872-p-DETAILED.jpga1.zassets.com/images/z/1/5/5/1550873-p-DETAILED.jpg

I would go with black shoe because it has a cleaner look that the brown-black one.

HauteMama said:
To me these shoes are too cute to get in black. The black will make them blend in and look like any other pair of black heels at first glance. A nice cognac brown like that will go with virtually everything, and if all else fails, toss on a warmer colored scarf to tie things together. I really think that the brown will go with more things than you think it might; in my mind it will coordinate better with any colors (especially navy) and even provide a nice contrast to black. The only thing I probably would not pair them with in brown would be a black and grey/silver outfit.

I agree, cognac shoes are nicer contrast.

I find black more versatile. Either would go with your wardrobe though. Which colour are you more attracted to? Do you have a similar shoe in black already?

I think both colors would go well with your wardrobe because they're both classic. I like the black one better though because it has an overall cleaner look to it. Although I love cognac, I don't like that this shoe's sole is a completely different color.