• 19k mini reissue in black bghw

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • 18b rectangular caviar in red shw

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters

vyvy288

Oct 14, 2014
Hi Chanel lovers,
I’m lucky enough to be offered a 19k black mini reissue( from chanel boutique) and a 18b red caviar rectangular(so hard to get now, esp chanel has discontinued the mini rectangular in caviar, i was offered this at $3,850 through an instagram seller). I wish i have the money to get both of them, but as of right now it’s impossible :sad:
I havent had a mini before, my collection consists of a black m/l classic flap, black woc and a black small gabrielle. I also have a 19a red mini reissue on the way
Which one would you get? Helppp pleaseeee

Last edited:
Hi Chanel lovers,
I’m lucky enough to be offered a 19k black mini reissue( from chanel boutique) and a 18b red caviar rectangular(so hard to get now, esp chanel has discontinued the mini rectangular in caviar, i was offered this at $3,850 through an instagram seller). I wish i have the money to get both of them, but as of right now it’s impossible :sad:
I havent had a mini before, my collection consists of a black m/l classic flap, black woc and a black small gabrielle. I also have a 19a red mini reissue on the way
Which one would you get? Helppp pleaseeee

18B Caviar.
I probably do not 2 re-issues on the same size.
Color aside. Im more particular about how the hardware fits my style for the day.

You are missing the classic mini!!! So 18B raspberry would be my pick. 19K Black reissue is super gorgeous too... but since you have a red 19a coming up already. The red on 19a reissue is a deep red with ghw. 18b is more raspberry pink w shw. Totally different, you can’t go wrong with either. Love them all! :biggrin: I’m a big mini bag fan

Reactions: Puglet Lover
I would ditch 19a red, and get the 18b raspberry and 19k black reissue. The 19a red overlaps with the 18b red (similar color), and the reissue of 19a overlaps the 19k reissue (both reissue)

i was going to say the same thing... i don't think having two red minis is a good idea so if it's an option, i would return the 19a red mini reissue and get the 19k black mini reissue instead and the 18b red caviar mini.. i think a caviar rectangular mini which is so hard to find now, is a must in a Chanel collection.. goodluck with your decision.. :smile:

Reactions: rooky